Revendreth short

17 Likes

Disgusting, all covenants must be destroyed

9 Likes

Boooooooring! When will this new expac stop being a dud?

7 Likes

Suramar 2.0, we’ll lead a rebellion of the starving masses against a spiteful aristocracy hoarding all the arcwi- anima.

54 Likes

(Observation): “Short,” is the right word for this one.

(Disappointment): These started strong, but ended on a whimper. There was nothing in that which made me feel remotely hyped. They dropped the ball.

11 Likes

I was disappointed with this one and you’re right on the similarity between both.

2 Likes

At least they didn’t destroy Garrosh.

10 Likes
  • Garrosh is a “work horse”, maybe he’s in the Sanguine Depths?
  • the Hooded Statues that flank the Dark Portal are being excavated but Gul’dan in AU Draenor, ie the Orcs didn’t invent them, they were found on Draenor under the ground
  • The hooded statues are found all over Revendreth
  • Is Draenor a “vineyard” of the Venthyr?
  • That NPC collecting anima in the village is The Tithelord, he has a Medallion of the Harvesters
  • Those gargoyle things are called Reliquaries and serve as anima wells and extractors via Rituals of Absolution

4 Likes

That happened in MoP.

:cactus:

17 Likes

Well that was interesting. Short, but interesting. I would have liked if we got a a longer video but I guess this told us a little bit any the story and the situation of the realm we’re walking into. I’m like the “let then eat cake” vibe. We got to see Garosh but I was hoping for Kael’Thas too. Oh well, another 40 days left to go.

2 Likes

That need not be BAD per se, as the Suramar storyline ending up being really engaging IMO…

…but, BUT, BUT it IS the same damn storyline, which is pure laziness.

Also, I thought they were supposed to be hiding the fact that the ruler of Revendreth is the bad guy from more casual players until you actually play through the zone?

Revendreth still interests me the most out of all the SL zones, though still not enough to convince me to actually buy it.

5 Likes

I liked it. Definitely depicted the feel well. That the one dude will be the enemy. Good juxtapose between his narration and the events.

I hope we run into Garrosh.

Source?

3 Likes

Not much new here, but then I guess this is just supposed to set the tone for the players who haven’t been following all the beta storylines.

And the tone is good! Bonus points for Garrosh being milked like a cow for all eternity.

10 Likes

What a great short. Awesome villain.

6 Likes

I hope a dev can confirm it is Garrosh so i dont have to assume its another orc. Yes I get that the details (tattoos, nosering, tuskring earrings (?) implies its him, but idk it could be his brother Garrash as well.

2 Likes

Calling it now, one of our objectives in the Halls of Atonement or the Sanguine Depths will be to permakill Garrosh who was drained past the point of redemption but too dangerous to allow into Zorvaal the Jailer’s hands.

1 Like

Let’s call them Bloodborne.

3 Likes

They’re really farming him, huh. Not unlike in-game.

15 Likes

Why does the afterlife even need an aristocracy?

11 Likes

venthyr wants that tusks of mannoroth.

13 Likes