Returning/Rerolling Warlock LF Guild

As the title states, returning after BFA cause… we all know why. Been playing on and off for a few years now but want to take my game and raiding more seriously. My experience is pretty minimal but i’m willing and excited to learn and practice with any group that’s open to a newer raider. (If you’re willing to help me get heirlooms for the toon i would be rerolling as well, that would be outstanding but not necessary.) Any faction or realm is fine with me, add and message me on Discord please and thank you.

Discord: Shayne#7305

Sent you a discord add - we’ll see if you’d be a good fit. Here’s our copypasta if you’d like to read it…

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net
Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

Hello Shay!

I would be more than happy to help pay for heirlooms and for you to join our group! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can. Most of our raiders like pushing keys as well!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Still looking!

Do not invite this person to your guild. He joined our guild and I helped pay for heirlooms (helping him out)… for him to ignore me and remove from friends list. Ninja, liar, and terrible person.

1 Like

We do not encourage this type of behavior. He was in our guild for a few days and has since been removed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

2 Likes

Lets have a chat about things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hey man we love new players! We’d be more than happy to get started, we suffered through last tier because we’re not smart enough to take a break like you :frowning: I’ll add you on discord and we can chat.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Ill touch base with you on disc soon!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Unknown Identity is a new guild formed going into SL we are a group of degenerates just trying to enjoy everything SL has to offer!

I will be sending you a discord add!

[H] Illidan
if interested contact me discord- lif3l3ss#1625 lets have a chat