Returning/Reroll (Ele Sham) LFG

I recently came back after a long hiatus (Skipped BFA after unlocking Dark Irons in the first month) and I’m looking for an active, semi-casual guild whether it be new or in the process of rebuilding/catching up. I’m not looking for anything particularly hardcore or cutting edge, esp. considering how far behind I am. Just a chill group to do content with on a regular basis. I’d love to get back into heroic raiding if possible, even if I have to catch up on alt runs or w/e for a bit once I’m at that point.

I’m on and off all day, but for dedicated stuff my best availability would probably be around 8-9 pm server time.

Thanks for reading,
Murderface#1693

I think you might find us to be a great fit for you!

A Night Off is an Online Gaming Community with a large focus on World of Warcraft. We are a large, active Alliance Mythic raiding guild on the server US-Stormrage. If you are looking for a guild with on average 50+ online during the day, and 100 members on in the evenings this is the place for you! MULTIPLE raid teams ranging from casual Heroic to CE pushing! Multiple RBG teams! Constant Mythic+ running and tons of guild activities!
Parses on Trash: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Fri 8:30pm-11:30 pm EST
Tropic Thunder: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Lowfall Neighbors: NEW CE Focused Team
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
DTML: FRESH Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Fri/Sat 10:30pm - 12:30am
Chill Team 6: Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Sat/Sun 2:00pm - 5:00pm EST

We are a very large guild and have a spot for you! Come check us out!
Recruitment Contacts DISCORD : SpanaticSyndrom#6785 Aearo#9581

Hello Kargrim

:star:The Fallen Order | Alliance | Stormrage :star:

We are a freshly started guild that is primarily focused on Heroic raiding, however we do also enjoy pushing Mthyic+ keys and PvP shenanigans because loot gets bosses dead quicker. AOTC is our baseline expectation for every tier while aiming for improvement from the guild as a whole. We are actively recruiting like-minded folks for core spots and not bench. Most of the raid team is 10/10N 4/10H.

We are looking for dedicated players who can commit to raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand that life happens which means absences happen. But we ask that you try to keep it to a minimum. We ask that players show up raid ready with a strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

:star:Raid Schedule :star:

Wednesday 7pm - 10pm EST
Thursday 7pm - 10pm EST
*possibly a third day if needed

:star:Raid Needs :star:

1 - Tank(Non Dh)
2-3 Healers(Any)
4 - Mix of Range and melee Dps

:star:Guild Contacts :star:

CastorX Bnet: CastorX#1779 Discord: CastorX#2678
Smitty Bnet: Smittyjones#1603 Discord: Smittyjones#9820

Hi Kargrim!

Natural Latency is in need of talented dps. We raid T/Th 9-11:30pm EST on Stormrage. Currently we are 1/10 M, AotC. If you are interested, please get in touch or throw up an app!
https:// forms.gle/CerS7ogeiMqo5XPT9

Larinzee#1919 (btag) Larinzee#5477 (discord)
Astuur: Astuur#1266 (btag), Astuur#4420 (discord)

About us: formed at the end of Eternal Palace from a group of raiders that had had enough of a dead server. Many of us have raided off and on since Vanilla and our raid leader has been herding cats since TBC. We are adults and have adult things going on in our lives: jobs, kids, spouses, bills, to name just a few. We raid an extremely limited schedule, just 5 hours/week, and try to get as much done in that time as possible.

We are looking for responsible mature players - be personable, accountable, and prepared for content so as to not waste anyone’s time. That being said, this is not a strict, high-pressure guild - we have fun, we make mistakes, and we enjoy the ride.

Hey there!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/atoasted-marshmallows-nomalheroic-cn-monwed-raiding/866446

I think you might enjoy our small community. We are looking to be AOTC every tier without getting too sweaty about it! Please feel free to message us!

Greetings Kargrim,

< Dreamscape > is currently looking for core raid raiders to fill its roster for 9.1 and beyond. We are looking for dedicated raiders & people that like to be social. If you enjoy hanging out in discord & making friendships then we would love to talk to you!

Feel free to hit us up in the game:

Neoramuh#1528 (Neo)
Addictive#1191 (Addy/Raine)

Unbroken Alliance Established in 2010 is still looking for heroic raiders and heals currently on sire on heroic raid times are tue/wed 745pm to ten pm est. we are a no drama laid back progression grp who just want to have fun and down bosses. the thurs frid grp needs tanks, heals dps…they downed sire on normal looking to start fresh heroic progression. raid times are 745pm to ten pm est. also we do lots of mythic plus keys to help gear up the raiders. If we sound like a fit for you pst padock , Padock#11463 Or urekka , Ureka#1269. and we are looking forward to seeing u here in unbroken alliance.!!