Returning/Newer Player LF Weekend ONLY AOTC Guild

Hello everyone,

I’m a returning player that is looking to get back into raiding. I used to love raiding, but ever since my Castle Nathria guild fell apart I quit the game and have been returning to only do M+ since my job has made it difficult to find a raiding guild.

I’ve been playing ret pally, but I’m experienced as a tank as well and can play any tank if requested(Pref Pally).
I’m looking to raid on Sat/Sun, the times are less important since I will be open on those days all day.

My current progression is getting AOTC in late patch pugs for the last 4 tiers and I regularly love to run Mythic+.

I also have a Mistweaver friend who is also looking for a guild in case you also need a healer to come along with me.

I’d prefer a smaller guild in size so I can get to know the core players better and we can build a bond of friendship and progression :slight_smile:

Please reach out either on this forum or through disc/bnet, but I’d prefer if you’d reach out with the below ways;
Btag: Inslag#1681
Discord: Inslag

Howdy! Check us out :slight_smile:

Hi Buymyfansly! My guild would love to have you tank our raid. Unfortunately, we are a T/W guild with 8pm-11pm EPT times :(! Best of luck though with finding a team!!

Hey Thanks for reaching out, unfortunately i wouldnt be able to make the start of your friday times!

1 Like