Returning/new player looking for Guild. Want to M+ and Raid

I am Returning after about a year off. I began end of BFA-Beginning of SL. Left due to never really finding a good group to get going with. Did some LFR and M+, but nothing super serious. I want to get down and dirty on the grind. I was an Arms Warrior on Stormrage. Since returning I have gone Prot Paladin, but am willing to play whatever. Server doesn’t matter. I just want a group that takes the game serious, but know how to have fun and aren’t afraid to have to teach an old guy in the process. I am pretty easy to work with and willing to learn. I work full time on overnights Sun-Thurs 10p-6am which is difficult I know. Weekends are great. Can pull off afternoon and early evening as well.

discord- chrisucks#9277

Sounds like we may have an option for you with the EUphoriants.

Most of us live in Europe and are on a different schedule than other guilds, but that seems to suit night shift workers well. We have a cross realm community and a guild on area52.
Add me if any of this sounds interesting to you. Tired#1664

1 Like

Hello there and welcome back to WoW! I belong to a casual / progression guild called Ministry of Truth on Winterhoof / Kilrogg that also runs M+ and even a little PvP. We are a 21+ guild that has been around over thirteen years. No raging, no drama and a guaranteed good time. We recently lost a few players due to RL stuff and are trying to fill a few open spots. We are currently 8/10 normal and 2/10 heroic. We are very patient and take the time to explain all the fights. We actually raid tonight and are probably going to do a normal reset. Good time to join in, eh? We raid Mondays and Thursdays 5:45 PST - 7:45 PST. Please respond here or message me at ZanyPants #1649

1 Like

Hi there Kartoffele - welcome back to the game!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a relatively new Horde guild on Illidan looking for more!

We’re run by a couple of mythic raiders who had enough of guild-hopping and decided to go for something more casual and less stress. We aim to be a AoTC-focused guild and our goal is to form a group to get AoTC with before 9.2 hits!

Our raid times are 7:30-10:30PM CST on Friday/Saturday. While we’re waiting to form a full raid team, we’re spamming keys and running normal raid to help the newer players in our team learn mechanics and gear up.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

1 Like