Returning Warlock looking for raiding guild

Hello. I just got back to wow looking for a raiding guild that raids between 7 pm est to 10 pm est. From monday to friday any day. Active player and dedicated. Willing to transfer to any server.

Hey there I know you said Monday thru Friday we raid one day a week on Saturday morning if that works check us out (also guild name is changing due to all the Method name stuff goin on)

Hi Dezo,

Is a faction change available? If so, i would love to chat with yoou about my guild, Raven Guard, on Thrall or Horde side, and we raid Tues and Weds 8-10:30 PM EST. If you are able to make those days and times, please reach out to us. Contact info is in the post listed below!

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hey there, I know you said M-F, but I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic!
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] to learn more.
Thank you!

If you’re still looking for a raiding guild, our guild has 150+ members and has 4 raid rosters, two which are filled. We started pushing normal progression this week and will next week and seems like you’re a returning player. If interested, please contact me.

Battletag: Cristian#14424
Ingame: Peq-Stormrage
Discord: Peq#5932

Hey there! < Simplicity > is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M on previous server but now on Area 52 Horde are looking for more ranged dps to round our roster out!

We raid on a relaxed schedule at T/W 8-11 PM EST. Our heroic reclear nights are on Thursday 8 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider. However our raids are chilled and relaxed but serious when we try to get these bosses down.

To expand our horizons, we are also in the process of forming an established M+ addict group within the guild (most guildies just grab each other and run keys. Since we just server transferred and some guildies are leveling alts, majority of us run keys around 15 but some want to push higher). Running these M+ key establish the community within our guild which strengthens the bond between guildmates during raids.

If you are interested in our guild, please feel free to reach out to me at Kae#11715 on bnet or Kae#4869 on discord (case sensitive). We can also do cross realm trials to see if we are a fit!