Returning Warlock looking for home

(Dauntless) is a normal/heroic raid guild LF more dps to join our raid team. Each patch and expansion we clear the most current content normal and heroic raids out. We are currently progressing through the eternal palace raid.
Raid nights are tues weds thurs at 10pm est.
We are a fun laid back raid group that is dedicated and talented. We acheive the “ahead of the curve” raid acheivement for each raid. Feel free to add me twisted#1245 id like to hear fron you.

Raid 3 of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We’re 1/9M BoD and plan to advance even further in Eternal Palace.
We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild

<Wicked Intent>, a brand new Mal’Ganis based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a shorter schedule. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.

Raid Times:

• Wed: 12am - 2am CST (Tues 10pm - 12am PST)
  • Thur: 12am - 2am CST (Wed 10pm - 12am PST)
  • Fri: 12am - 2am CST (Thurs 10pm - 12am PST)

Progression:

• TBD: GM has prior Mythic/CE experience.

Our Mission:
Build a guild of like-minded players who want to experience the hardest PvE content the game has to offer, while maintaining a relaxed environment.

Application:
bit.ly/WickedIntentApp

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
Zamereon#1622 (BTag)
Zamereon#4336 (Discord)

Hey Dook!

You said it yourself, you are looking for a place to call home. Well, just click your heels three times and whisper: There’s no place like gnome, there’s no place like gnome, there’s no place like gnome…

No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran is currently recruiting new members for our raid team to fill out our roster for Eternal Palace. We are a casual, weekend raiding guild. We run M+, wPVP, achievement runs, etc. and are always ready and willing to help gear newly reached 120 players! We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9 H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
and looking to continue our AOTC streak with EP!

Raid Days/Times: Friday and Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time)

Current Needs: Melee DPS, Ranged DPS

Not interested in raiding? No problem! Casual members are always welcome!

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

but rory- you is an elf!!!

Silly horde! in my state… Dook… is Dookblue
I am a yellow jacket by association, and pack by education.
#couldcarelessabouttheACC

Good luck with your search… You have a lot of content to enjoy, please don’t rush just to catch up to the 120’s. The game is so much more than that. Also, thank you for your ‘non abbreviated’ post.

we are small. alliance. and have no spam. #MontyPython.
we are independent and want the player, not the classes they bring.
we are old, a bit snarky, and play with a drink in one hand.

A double edged sword we are, but everyone takes it with a grain of salt, as we enjoy each other, and foundation laying is key. We’ll get to new content, when we get there.
#thestruggleisreal
#mischiefmanaged
#wehaveRLcookies

Send a tell to Kiriin #1940 or any member of the Dingus Brigade

Thanks for all the replies! The search for a guild is long past the days of applying on websites and praying for a reply. I have hit 120 and got my ilvl to 380’ish. Will continue replying to all you wonderful people.
Thanks again and have a great Monday.

Hello there! I belong to a guild that has been established for over ten years. Looking for a healer primarily but all classes are needed and welcome! I joined this guild because of the late west coast time zone so that raiding late works best for me also. We have all the patience in the world for returning players. The name of the guild is Ministry of Truth - Winterhoof / Kilrogg. Great group of adults that like to do all types of content but focuses mostly on progressing raiding. We hit AOTC every tier and are aspiring to knock out some mythic content once we get a solid twenty raiders. We have two raid teams: one that raids mon & thurs 5:30 PST - 7:30 PST and our late night team that raids mon & wed 9:00 PST - 11:00 PST. Always joking around and having fun while progressing though the current content. If you join, you raid… no bench sitters here! If this sounds interesting to you, just drop me a message ZanyPants#1649. Both teams are raiding tonight so come and give us a try. No point in spending the $$$ to switch servers right now… Just run with us for a bit and see if it is a good fit.