[A] Returning Warlock looking for Casual Guild for 10.1 and beyond

Hello. I am a player returning for 10.1 looking for a casual raiding guild that raids 1-2 nights a week. As an older gentleman in the late stages of graduate school I would prefer a guild that doesn’t push extremely hard, and are more there to have fun and kill some bosses. Main goal is to achieve AOTC each raid eventually, but not looking to push hard into mythic.

I am currently a warlock with ilvl around 400/402 but will work to increase that in the near future. I’ve been playing warlock since original vanilla so I know my way around the class but I also have an army of alts I like to play casually. I have some raiding experience but not a whole lot, just beginning to raid through pugs in legion and early BFA, with my most extensive experience coming from Nyalotha. Graduate school and everything that comes with it has kept me from putting in regular hours during shadowlands and early dragonflight but as I have more time now I’m willing to try and find a guild again. I’m a quick learner and am willing to put in whatever is asked of me for the group.

Thank you for reading <3.

1 Like

What server do you play on and what times are you looking for. Rebuilding a raid group that is AoTC but doesnt push hard. We just want to have fun and kill bosses tues and wed nights 8:30pm to 11:30pm est. Firetree server

Currently play on Stormrage. Most of my free time is in the later parts of the evening (between 8 and 11 pm cst) but can go longer if the group is right. Also open to any days of the week.

Add me on bnet. Swiftheals#11617

We can talk more

We are a casual guild that pretty much strives to do exactly what you said. We raid thurs and sun 8-11 eastern. We totally understand life comes first but still want to progress at a steady base and achieve aotc. We did get aotc last patch and will do it again this patch. Doesnt actually sound like your age would even be out of place in this group. Most of us have played since vanilla and are just looking to experience the content without putting the amount of time we used to in. Guild is and we are on Ursin but our server cluster is relatively populated. If your interested reach out to me in game Green#1420 or on discord lostmoonofpoosh#1948. We are currently gearing up toons that we will be playing this patch so feel free to message me and run a few dungeons with us.

Yo! We are currently looking for a warlock. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidan-legal-risk-management-28m-recruiting-for-101/1562169

Discord contacts:
Flub#2175
Ever#7963

Hey there! I’m unsure if you’d be open to casual Mythic but we’re also a group of older raiders who just like seeing how far we can push into raid tiers! We don’t tolerate any sort of raging or toxicity so we keep our raid group pretty laid back. Hit us up if you’d like to chat about a spot!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We are 9/9N & 3/9H in Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Average age of our guildies is in the 30s, but we have a wide range of players from early 20s to those who are approaching pension. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL, and you will never get flack for prioritizing life over WoW.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST, and run Mythic+ Mondays and throughout the week.

Needs: Newer and veteran players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs welcome. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For raid, available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have member running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and you can come check out raid or keys with us. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat

[A] Lightnings Hand - Nesingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic + content.

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula or Healium (Bnet Luminnarus#1437) to discuss it some more.

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content!

AOTC and KSM consistently!

Hey there, Depraved, we’re actually looking for another Warlock if you can make our raid times. Vitae Rising is an adult-only AOTC guild on Thrall that raids Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST). We are mostly middle-aged adults, and our guild is intentionally kept small because we value quality over quantity and look for people we actually enjoy playing with. Outside of raiding, we push keys and even have a few who dabble in pvp. If you’d like to know more or are interested in setting up a trial, add me at Rawrabear#1450 or Fenrirulv#4433 (discord).

Hey Depraved,

The Jeffs is looking for some dps to fill out the roster. We’re an aotc focused group of friends that loves hanging out and clearing content in a laid back environment. Feel free to add me on discord or bnet if you’re interested!

Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6:30-9:30 pst

Bnet: Beacan#1599
Discord: Boogan#3595