Returning Warlock LF S4/DF raiding guild

Hi,

I recently came back after taking a break at the beginning of SL and looking to get back into the swing of things.

I have logs from H CN that I can provide if needed. I know my gear is terrible, I really came back this week, but my plan is to hit Tuesday running to get some gear.

Looking for a guild that raids during the week. Raid times aren’t too much of an issue as I should be able to make most timeframes.

I’m looking for a group to that wants to go for heroic/mythic kills in season4/DF.

If you think we’d be a good fit then please leave your info or add me on discord Otis#3780.

Hey there! We are requiring our trials to be i265, but if this looks interesting, let’s talk!

Hey!!

Organized chaos is a AOTC driven guild.
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-11 pm est.

When we are not raiding we are pushing mythic+ as well as other content.

We are pretty chill but get the job done!

I would love to chat my discord is shiloh#0935 bnet shiloh#1377

Here is our spam, let me know if you would like to chat some more.

The Unmentionables of Hyjal (Horde) is looking for excellent players. We took a break off this tier from Mythic, but are looking to get back into the swing of things for 10.0. S4 is going to be weird, but should be fun. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and pushing as far as we can as a group in Mythic. Leadership team has multiple CE achievements and like to foster a fun, rewarding environment while trying to improve and push further each tier. We are open to cross faction raiders.

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm - 9:00pm PST

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps with good attitudes and personality. Sorry no healing or tanking spots at this time.

About Us:

Our goals are simple: We want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust.Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign.

What we offer:

• An inclusive community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

We also have a Saturday raid for some more casual folks, and often our weeknight team will take alts.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

Discord: Cercie#2308 or r3con#4078

Hello, just added you on Discord. You sound like a great fit for our guild! We’re actively recruiting for both Season 4 & Dragonflight, looking for dps at this time. Our focus currently is to push through and get AOTC quickly with the goal to get to mythic. If you’re interested, please contact me on BNet or Discord! :slight_smile:

Raid Times:
Fri/Sat from 6-9pm PST

BNet: moshgoddess#1375
Discord: ʚ 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 ɞ#8843

Hey Casual.

We might be the right fit for you. Below is our info. Hit me up if you are interested. We will be aiming for 4 mythic boss kills this week. You want in?

[H] < Redacted > Area 52

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
7-10pm PST/ 8-11pm MST/ 9pm-12am CST / 10pm-1am EST

Redacted is a Cutting Edge focused guild with the goal of ranking 500~ US in the first tier of Dragonflight. Improving tier after tier.

Want to know what our raid environment is like? Check out the stream. https://twitch.tv/HawteyTV

What makes us different? 3 things.

1. Values based approach. Performance AND Personality.
  2. Strong leadership. Proactive regarding issues.
  3. Mutual Respect / Genuine Relationship.

We raid 9 hours a week and play countless hours outside of that. We play other games but maintain a competitive focus in WoW. Our raid time we want to be enjoyable AND productive.

We also have a great raid leader:

| Raider Leader / Coach: Hawtey |
Main Tank / Multi-Classer
5x Cutting Edge and competed at top 50 US he brings a lot of top end wow raiding experience.

All info is in discord. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Hawtey#9337 Discord | Hawti#11644 BNET
Discord - discord.gg/zHCkAQ5aaa

i think you could be a good fit for our guild i have put guild info and contact information below and added you on discord