Returning Warlock LF Mythic Guild

Hey all,
I took a break after EP and have been back for about 3 weeks now. I am looking for a group. I am an experienced mythic raider, haven’t got CE this xpac yet but been on last boss progression on every tier so far.

Currently I have my cloak maxed with about 68 resistance this week. My corruption gear is not good though. Have got AoTC so am familiar with the tier to a degree but have not pulled any mythic bosses outside of mythic Carapace (When I came back my current guild was progressing it and brought me in a bit)

Send me a message on bnet (Skilcoil#11529) or post on here if interested. I am not as concerned about current mythic progression, as long as CE is the ultimate goal.

Should also note, looking for a guild that runs at 9pm CST or later!

Thanks!

Disillusioned is recruiting all roles for the upcoming expansion! We’re just starting out, but our starting core is all mythic experienced raiders, including ex top 20. We plan on pushing for cutting edge going into shadowlands and are looking for like minded people to join us. Our raid times are 9pm-12am PST tues, wed, and thurs. If you’re interested or have any questions hit me up on bnet at Soulsweeper#1739

Hello Chadwarlock, We are doing our mythic raiding tonight if you would like to come along.

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 2/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1 melee dps and 2 range dps for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Hi there! We’re always looking for more dps! Check us out at 9/12M, Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 CST. Mythic Raiding Guild, LF DPS

Feel free to contact us any time. Thanks!
(SwankyOrc#110857 bnet / Swankyorc#7838 Discord)
(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Hello! We’re looking to pick up a Warlock for final Carapace and N’zoth prog.

Currently 10/12M.

Bnet: Xumie#1849
Discord: Icetea#9130

The Vortex @ [H] US - Thrall

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 90% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Raid times
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal : Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs : Focusing heavily on ranged DPS but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :smiley:

bit.ly/2XmGq63

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H 4/12M
Raid Needs: 1 Tank, Resto Shaman with DPS offspec & any exceptional DPS.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or Aradne#5473(Discord)

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hey there!

Social Distancing 7/12M, is recruiting Strong players for Mythic Progression, Priority for Ranged DPS and healers but all welcome. We raid 6-9PM Server Tues/Thurs, and have Regular M+ groups running daily!

Feel free to msg me in game Cyborg#1143

Still lookin!