Returning Walrock looking for Shadowlands Guild

Hi,

My name is Jay, aka Rukha, aka Wokethot (looking back I really regret this name).

I am a returning mythic raider looking for a laid back guild to raid with in Shadowlands. I am an experienced mythic raider having played many classes in multiple high end Mythic Oceanic guilds in past expansions.

I am looking for a guild that is aiming for mythic raiding in SL, though I’d rather find a group of people that I can have fun with over people I only log in to raid with. I’m also really keen on getting back into some high end M+, so I would love to find a group for that.

My plan is to play Warlock in SL, though I am open to playing almost any class. Currently my Warlock is on Cael alliance, but I am happy to transfer around faction or realm for the right guild.

I’m always keen to discuss details further with anyone that has questions.

edit: I have found a guild, thank you to all who have reached out to me.

Hey dude, Segno is looking for more players to bolster our SL roster.

Really fun group of people we often play other ganes together outside wow as well like among us or fall guys just for a laugh.

Our guilds been together for just over 2 months and we are 4/12 mythic. We raid sat and sun at 1030 -130 st normally but recently only saturday is mandatory to keep from burn out before SL. Hit me up if your interested bnet:Kaptiva#6750 or discord Kaptiva#9501

Check us out!

We might be a fit! :slight_smile:

Hey there, Wokethot (love the name btw). Flavour Town is an 11/12M Horde Guild on Saurfang.

We’re still progging on N’zoth but we’d be interested in having you sub for Nzoth and you can prog with us in Shadowlands if that interests you. Flavour Town is a really active guild with plenty of keystone pushers, alts, new levelling and veteran players. All are welcome within Saurfang’s most Active Guild.

We have two raid teams, our core team and our Bvengers team; our 2nd mythic team. We also host a Social Raid Night for all the rest, Heroic Clears, Achievement Runs that sorta thing.

Raid Nights:

• Core Team 11/12M: Wednesday and Sunday 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST / Server Time.
  • B-Vengers 3/12M : Saturday and Monday 7:30pm - 10pm AEST / Server Time
  • Social Raid Night: Saturday 7:30pm onwards

Feel free to hit me up anytime at
Battle-tag: DarkLlama#1253
Discord: Benzou#8813

Or get in contact with my Raid Leader
Discord: Soul#4316