Returning Veteran Seeking Fun Guild for Raids, Dungeons, and PvP - Weekend Warriors Welcome!

Hey, I’m an old player who’s just come back to the game. I’m searching for a cool guild or group to join. I enjoy dungeons, raids, and PvP, but most of my old buddies have quit. I have a level 70 Warlock and Paladin. Not into healing anymore, but I’m up for DPS or even trying out tanking, though I haven’t tanked since BC.

I’ve missed out on some of the new content, but I’m quick to pick things up and will work on upgrading my gear. I’m a dad of three, so my best time for raids or meetups is late weekends. I’ll probably be online most nights for some Mythic+ or PvP too. If your group fits the bill, give me a shout.

Lets talk an Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

(Authors Lock)

I’m currently with the Horde on Retail, but I’m open to relocating. Both my Warlock and Paladin have similar gear. Please reply if interested.

Welcome back!!!

New Moon - Area52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild in April 2023. Everyone any level, any class, any faction is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Friday and Saturday 8:30pm - 11pm EST.
We are forming a fresh raid team for the 10.1 patch. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Most consumables will be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Our current recruitment needs is some dps. Not really too picky. Will consider all roles!

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/newmoonguild

Hey, wanted to reach out and see if you would be interested in our guild. We are an older crowd, late 30’s and up. We understand RL comes first as most of us have families/kids/jobs, stuff comes up and we understand that. Currently we are raiding Thur/Sat 8:30pm EST till 10:30pm EST. Off nights we are running dungeons or just chatting in discord. I’ll throw our guild post on here and if you feel like chatting some more just let me know!

Hi there Sheinous, just wanted to reach out and see if my guild [Children of Gygax] would interest you! We are crosd faction and got a community for all our cross faction raiders as well. We’re an Aotc focused guild currently 8/9 normal seeking out other dps and healers to join us. We raid Thursdays and sundays from 9pm est until midnight. We also do mythic plus together when we can, some push high keys and others just mid. If this sounds good to you you can reach me here! Bnet is Vercross#1411 or on discord Xcrush#1465

Hi Sheinous!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Average age of our player base is 30s, and we understand the need for balance between WoW and IRL. You will never get flack for prioritizing real life over WoW.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST, and run Mythic+ Mondays and throughout the week.

Looking for: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs welcome. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For raid, available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and you can come check out raid or keys with us. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

[A] Lightnings Hand - Nesingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic + content.

AOTC and KSM consistently!

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula, Healium or Utopea (Bnet Luminnarus#1437 or Ailissa#1577) to discuss it some more. You can also reach me on Discord at Ailissa/xxsamaraxx1984#6795

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content, new players are encouraged to join our guild we have plenty of players that offer help!

Hi! Not sure how late is late for you, but since half the guild has kids (and thank you for your service) I figured I’d post for you to take a peek. If it fits feel free to either apply or give me a poke in disc and we can chat.
Good luck to ya either way! :+1: