Returning Veteran LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding, Long Term Home

Hey folks,

I am a university student from Canada looking for a place to call home for 8.3 and onward to Shadowlands. Please read at your leisure and contact me if you believe I may be a fit for your team. Contact details at the bottom.

About Me

I’m Razz (or Rhashi, or Ibou, or Vytality, but tend to go by Razz). I’m a 21 year old student from Canada and I am a seasoned WoW player. Notwithstanding a few couple-month-hiatuses I have been going steady in Azeroth since the launch of BC when I got my first ever laptop at the ripe age of 11. I raided competitively in WotLK, Cata, MoP and the first tier of WoD. I have traditionally played caster DPS (warlock, mage, spriest, boomy) but have tanked (blood DK WotLK) and healed (mistweaver WoD) as well.

I have been a part of rerolls, raided casually and hardcore (MoP was my peak in terms of competitive raiding - Horde #1 raiding guild “Impervious” on Greymane for most of the xpac), been an officer, co-GM, and founder of guilds, most notably Impervious as recruitment officer for the better part of a year.

My raid etiquette is well honed, but I am fond of shooting the s*** outside fights. I enjoy my time in raid and like to socialize, but when the bullets start flying I am fully capable of getting the job done with no distractions. I consider myself a mechanically skilled player and when geared am confident I can compete on DPS charts or heal/tank to a mythic standard.

I am presently maining and gearing a guardian druid (ilvl 439 ) but am a comfortable healer as well and would be happy to make the switch to resto for a good fit. Additionally, should the fit be ideal but your need stretch beyond druids, I am happy to play resto shaman , prot warrior , mistweaver monk or brewmaster monk all of which would require gearing assistance and some time spent grinding Azerite.

About You

I hope to find somewhere I can call home for the next few months, and hopefully years of my gaming career. I am excited to be returning to the fold of raiding and can offer you a very easy going player that takes criticism well and learns quickly. Below are a couple qualities I am seeking in my search:

• Drama-free
  • Council based or balanced leadership
  • Apt communication skills (especially between officers and guildmates)
  • Semi-hardcore raiding at 2-3 nights per week
  • PvP or other activities during off-nights from raid
  • Close-knit, laid-back atmosphere outside of boss fights

Raid Availability : (all in EST)

• Sunday 9pm-1:30am
  • Monday 8pm-1:30am
  • Tuesday 8pm-1:30am
  • Wednesday 10pm-1:30am
  • Thursday 8pm-1:30am

Generally prefer to go no later than 1:30 EST, and would ideally shoot for two nights a week at 3/4 hours a piece.
Outside of raid I tend to play a lot on weekend mornings and once I’m out of class on weekdays.

P.S. I would love to switch back to the Horde :wink:

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you, future home!

Boooomkin!
As a former Greymane player, I’ll admit I utterly failed at keeping track of the Horde guilds, but did vaguely remember seeing yall on the rankings. Well done!

If you’re looking for mythic-focused, we’re not it, but if you’d like heroic with mythic dabbles, we’re your place.

Relevant info:
Knights who say Ni, Alliance on Icecrown/Malygos.
Raids are Mon/Tues, 8-11pm CST (6-9 PST, 9-midnight EST). We are primarily heroic-focused but will dabble in mythic as numbers and interest allow.
You’ll often see m+ groups going in non-raid days and times.
We’re looking for DPS. Seriously. Specifically seeking DPS that pulls their weight and wants to be part of the community. Bonus points for a warlock, but really, good player is a good player regardless of class.
We are the original Knights who say Ni, dating back from before Classic. This is a well-established guild and one that reliably gets AOTC every tier. (Please ignore my lack of CoS kill; I managed to miss it. It did die for the guild.) No need to worry that the guild will collapse two months in or at the first progression roadblock.

If you think this might be a fit, let’s chat - Cazenovia#1274 on Battlenet or Cazenovia#4987 on Discord.

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you don’t mind dipping your toes into mythic.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 7/8N EP. We plan to clear normal then heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hi Ibou!

I liked your post and feel you would be a great fit for our guild on Sargeras! We’re Alliance and are currently 7/8N and 5/8H in EP and went 9/9M in BoD for our first Cutting Edge under our guild name. Our goal is to continue achieving cutting edge and improving our ranks each tier.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm CST and Monday 8-10 pm CST. We recently added the Monday time slot to farm Jaina mounts and push content during progression.

Many of us are online during off nights/times doing Mythic+, questing, pvp, or playing other games together. We have a pretty solid community and are recruiting people looking to integrate into our community long-term.

I added you to btag but my contact info is: Btag (Lgeme84#1466) or Discord (Andora#7035). Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 6/8H 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 6/8H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Still searching. Thank you for responses so far :slight_smile:

Heya Razz,

You sound like exactly who we are looking for!

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few full time ranged dps (in particular boomy) to round our roster out!

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Defiance is new to Thrall but has been an active raiding guild pushing end game content at the highest levels since vanilla. We are currently looking to establish our brand of raiding and fun on Thrall server and are looking for new, old, and returning players for BoD/CoS and 8.2+. We are a semi-hardcore guild with non elitist attitude that likes to have fun.

Our main raid schedule is T/Th/Mon 9:30 PM - 1230 AM EST with alt runs on Fridays!

Active in Mythic+ pushing keys.

Contacts:

Bnet: AaronC#11555

Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

Bnet: SpoiledRoten#1538

Discord: SpoiledRotten#5734

Recruitment:

We are currently recruiting exceptional dps and healers.

Off-spec dps/heals are always a plus!

If you are interested or just have questions, add us on Bnet and/or Discord!

Hello Razz!

We have an immediate opening for a Boomkin druid and would love the opportunity to chat with you.

Also - there is a strong Canadian presence in the guild already - so that’s a plus!

Here is our spam incase you want to hear more about the guild. I will reach out to you on Bnet.

I am Flameth, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H EP. Recruitment is opening up for the Eternal Palace raid. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Mage, Boomkin Druid, DPS/Tank DK, Shadow Priest, DH, and Mistweaver Monk. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

If you can make Thursday work, I would love to chat!
Who is Conflicted:

Conflicted [6/8H 5/9M] is a guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde, that was formed towards the end of BoD. Our officer core has experience in top US raiding. We strive for a fun environment, while also pushing for Cutting Edge. We offer an active M+ and PVP community and an abundance of active members!

Our Expectations

We Expect our raiders to:

• Come prepared with the required pots for raid. (We offer Cauldrons and Flasks)
  • Have knowledge of the fights prior to stepping into them. We explain things, but explaining the whole fight takes A LOT of time!
  • Have the ability to preform mechanics AS WELL as maintain your DPS/HPS.
  • Have a positive and helpful attitude.
  • Maintain 90% Attendance!

Raid Times

Tuesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Wednesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Thursday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST

We offer an optional meeting 1 hour before raid, in discord, to discuss strategies for that raid night. We want all of our raiders to have the option to be included in our strat making decisions.

What are we looking for?

Tanks
CLOSED

Healers
CLOSED

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

GM:
Shamel#11827

Officers:
Rae#1385 - Healing Officer
Thrillhouse#1644 - Tank Officer
Blaze#1374 - DPS Officer

Trexxtorr#1631 - Recruitment

Bumping last LFG post as I make my return for 8.3 + Shadowlands :slight_smile: