Returning Veteran Healer LF guild

Hello Everyone, My name is Haydden and I’m returning to WoW for SL raiding after a 3-year hiatus. I started playing WoW back in Wrath (2007) and have raided (as a priest and r-shaman) in semi-hardcore and hardcore guilds through Legion. I have served as a healing officer, and in that capacity I helped out with guild management and mentored newer players who wanted to reach their potential. In the middle of Legion—which I really enjoyed, esp. pushing high keys in M+ dungeons–I moved abroad for my job and thought it would be a good time to take a break from the game to gain some clarity and perspective on life. I’m now back in the US, living on the East Coast, and very excited about getting back into raiding in SL, but feel like a complete noob. My plan is to reroll a new character (disc priest or r-shaman) with my free instant 120 character token on an EST server. Having been away for so long and feeling out of sync with the game’s current content, I have no logs/gear/achievements to show for and I cannot promise that I will be a high-performing raider, but I can promise dedicated attendance, hard work, professionalism, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor. Above all, I would like to be part of a mature, friendly, and supportive guild that cares more about its people than video game bosses. If this sounds like a good fit with what you are looking for, please contact me here or on discord @ Haydden#5436. Thanks everyone and happy gaming–

1 Like

Hey, our guild has been looking for a final healer to add onto the healer core and we would be interested in a chat! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST. If these times work for you and Alliance isn’t an issue please feel free to add our gm or go to our guild site to fill out an app that’ll be linked in our guild info :slightly_smiling_face:.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Guild & Server: Onslaught - Horde NA - Doomhammer
Language(s): English
Current Progression: 8/12H Nyalotha - (Covid-19 put us on raid break til SL 9.0 prepatch hits)
Raid Times/Days: Tues & Thurs: 815p to 11:30pm Eastern (515-830p PST/server)
Quick Summary: Onslaught is a casual-progressive Normal & AOTC Heroic raiding guild who has existed since 2006. We are focused on clearing all Normal and Heroic raid content in Shadowlands. We occasionally dip our toes into Mythic raiding as our team-size allows, after we clear AOTC. We also do Mythic+ 5 man keys on off nights.
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/doomhammer/Onslaught
Raider IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/doomhammer/Onslaught
Requirements: Must be Char Level 120 and item level 425+ in Main Spec gear // Must be 18+ IRL age // have previous raid experience, either in BFA or an earlier expansion // Must be OK with wiping on progress fights & be able to take constructive advice if offered in the process of learning new encounters.
Needs: We’re currently recruiting healers & dps roles with higher prio on folks who enjoy & can play multiple specs
Application: Drop me a message on my btag or Discord if interested in settting up a recruitment chat
Contacts: GM minaah#1990 (btag) // minaah#3795 (Discord)
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/VpEdq29

Hey Haydden,

I’m going to post my generic message below, but let me know if our times work for you, I’d love to chat with you.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST, we may be changing Monday for Tuesday depending on recruits we get.

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need

Ranged DPS - Medium Need

Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET or Armatus#1287.

We absolutely need healers! Hope to hear from you.

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. If we make CE, awesome! If we don’t, but we have strong positive progression, that’s fine as well.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. Put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics anmd own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We like to hang out in discord, we enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and other games as well. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

Our doesn’t have much info yet R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

Good evening Haydden,

Incendia is an alliance guild on the Stormrage server (EST). We currently raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 7:30 to 10:30 EST. We stand at 11/12M in Nya currently after getting a late start this raid tier. While CE will be our focus every tier come SL, we value player over class and provide as much as we can to help individual players and our raid team succeed. If you need more information or if this feels like a potential fit, feel free to reach out to me on Discord @ Villast#7403. Thanks for your time and happy hunting!