Returning Veng DH LF Guild

I am returning from a short leave from the game and looking for a guild to raid and run M+ with. I am currently 206 ilvl and have a character I used to play with 9/10 H CN. I am available most days and have available time late morning PST or after 6 PM PST. I am willing to consider changing servers but would like to stay horde. Leave me a note here and I’ll try to get back to you.

1 Like

Hi Fresko! If open to off spec, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Thanks for the interest but right now I’m not looking to play Havoc.

Barely An Inconvenience
(10/10H)
Currently looking for HEALERS & DPS & Anyone with a tank OS to fill a core roster of 20 for the start or 9.1
We will assist in helping gear up through Heroic/Normal CN and M+
RAID TIMES: Tuesday & Thursday 9PM - 12AM EST, Saturday alt day.

Heals: Druid, Monk needed, others are welcome.
DPS: Rogue, Monk needed, others are welcome.
Any class with a confident tank OS is welcome incase one of our tanks can’t show up.

We are AOTC, but the last boss is not on farm yet, if you need help with gear and or your class, the guild is open to help.

No transfers are required unless you want to. As long as you can make it!

Feel free to reach out to me at Rusty#1215 with any questions.

About us:

We are Elevenses. We reside on Zul’jin Horde and we are a Morning raiding guild.
We raid Wednesday and Thursday between the hours of 10am to 1pm server time.
(7am to 10am pacific time, 8am to 11am mountain time, 9am to 12pm central time, 10am to 1pm eastern time)

Established early February of 2021, starting months after the expansion was released we’ve had great success in terms of player and progression. We’ve built ourselves a wonderful community of friendly, and like minded players who simply want to push content and get sh*t done. We all had a goal to achieve and that was AOTC, now that we’ve obtained this goal we want to push on and achieve Mythic content. With plans to push Mythic content primarily come next Tier.

Our Progression:
10/10 Heroic
2/10 Mythic

Currently Recruiting:
We are in need of competent players, of all classes. High need on DPS
We are open to recruiting the right player despite their experience.

If you’re drama-free, laid back, competitive in nature, value community and just want to experience the expansion with like-minded players, feel free to throw an application up on our discord server, or if you have any questions please reach out to the GM listed below.

Thank you for your interest, and time.

Discord: 8RNkm2xY
Battle-Tag: Ania - Tiphani#1574

Hey there. I’m from we’re coming off a reroll phase and are looking to build our raid roster, and mythic teams. We raid Fri/Sat 8 PM EST.

We also do other group content like mog runs, time walking, and dabble in PVP.

If you’re interested read more about us here: [H] Progressive Raiding(Fri/Sun 8 PM EST). Community Focused

or add me:

bnet: Purple86#1959
Discord: Purple_86#9819

Still looking