Returning US150 Player - Preference is tanking

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a home to catch up and gel with a good raid team for the end of BFA and Into Shadowlands.

I’ve played the game at a very high level but it has been many years. I actually got back into WoW through classic. It definitely brought back the fire that I had burning from vanilla through Cata. I’ve been relatively distant from the game and only played casually through most recent expansions - however don’t count me out! I typically float at the top for parses and I’m one of the first to master mechanics.

I’ve had back to back babies that have kept me distant from the game and raiding essentially since the tail end of cata. However, I asked for 2 nights a week and the ability to commit throughout the expansion and I have the bosses blessing. With that said, I’m looking for a 2 night guild And I am fully flexible on which 2 days that may be. I’d prefer start times after 7pm EST as well.

Catch up shouldn’t be too hard as I’ve already completed the attunement lines for the final tier and I am a see it once type player.

If anyone has a current opening please let’s talk about my past, present, and future raiding goals.

My battle tag is PepsiCola#1911

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Still looking for a guild. Willing to take less than typical to help a good group of people grow. I’d like to see guilds with potential to be top 300-350 at a minimum really.

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 4/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

We would be looking at you for Slands a re clears but if this sounds like something you could be into add me

Night Crew

Raid times PST/Tichondrius

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM
Thursday: 9PM-12AM

Current recruitment needs :
Please provide CURRENT logs when you reach out to a officer.

Needing RDPS and Healers for Nzoth!
BM Hunter
Fire Mage
Destro Warlock
Holy Paladin

Shadowlands is Open Recruitment !

We need all types of players for M+ ! We run keys everyday.

About us:

We are a community of Mythic Raiders who decided it was time to come together to do something greater.
Chilling and having fun.

If you’re looking to Mythic Raid with us, provide CURRENT TIER Warcraft Logs. We need proof of your current damage mark.
You must have current raid experience.

Expectations:

• Be prepared and filled with the desire to raid! Reading up on raid bosses is a must.
  • Invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid start. Let the team know if you’ll be late.
  • Having Mythic experience is desired.

Trivia:
We run M+ Keys daily!
We PVP
Our Discord is Extremely Active!
We also play a bunch of other games together!

I really can’t do the late nights as I’m an eastern based player. Midnight is about as late as I can go EST. I really appreciate the responses! As for the heroic based raiding, it just wouldn’t be as competitive as I need in a raiding environment, so I appreciate the response but it wouldn’t be a good fit for me personally.

Hey Extinctz,

Welcome back to retail. Having kids kept me away from the game for almost 3 years, so I feel your pain there.

is a newly formed alliance guild on Dalaran and we are looking for more folks for our raid core. We do have a need for another tank, but would like to find one willing to flex to DPS as needed.

Raid times: 7:30-9:30pm PST T/TH

Mythic+: Wednesday, Friday, Monday

Guild PVP: Saturday

Alt Raid: Sunday

We are all about logging in and having something to do when you aren’t raiding. We are helping returning players gear up in the tier and most of us have taken a step back in personal progression to re-progress this tier as a guild. Contact info for myself and GM, Bender, below along with our recruitment thread. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord
Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

1 Like

Again, no disrespect to the guilds that are newly formed, because I think that you have to start somewhere, but I’m really looking to jump into something established. I don’t need to be server first, or a top 50 US guild, but I’d like to kill content at a highly competitive level. Strong leadership that is used to pushing content on a lighter schedule would be a great match for what I want in Shadowlands.