Returning US Top 50 Healer LF CE Guild (MW/RD)

A little about me. I’m a former US Top 50 raider returning to the game after a bit of a break. I’ve mained a Resto Druid since WotLK. I’ve been a part of top 100 guilds since MoP, but began raiding in the top 50 during WoD. Since WoD, I’ve been apart of 3 top 50 guilds, but the circumstances behind me parting ways with them were never negative in nature (2 were computer issues long fixed). I pride myself on being a reliable teammate, always bringing my A-game to the team, researching my class and encounters, and maintaining a 100% attendance rate. I believe healing at the highest level takes more of a mindset rather than memorizing rotations. I know this mindset well, and understand the significance of learning an encounter, mastering timings, and how to contribute in other ways besides healing during progression attempts.

I’ve recently come back to the game and have leveled a MW monk to pair alongside my resto druid, and I’ve been enjoying the class immensely. Obviously my ilvl and neck are a little behind, but with the design of BFA I’m finding catching up to be a pretty quick process. I would be bringing both characters to my new guild, and plan on playing whichever the healing officer deems most useful for the tier. I’m looking for a long-term guild, not a short one, and once established I would even be open to leveling a 3rd healing class if the guild needs it (I learn healing classes pretty fast. As I mentioned earlier, it’s a mindset rather than memorizing rotations).

TBH I’m not too interested in jumping back into the hardcore nature of top 50 guilds and would be more than happy just to be apart of a CE guild. While I still want to complete the hardest content in the game as fast as possible, I don’t have the time/desire to grind the way I would have to compete at that level (Island expedition/WQ clears every day of the week for neck, as an example). With the design of BFA, keeping up with the statistical best my toons can be is an investment I can no longer make, though I still want to be able to put in a lot of effort to compete. I 100% intend on grinding the next few weeks in order to catch up with my peers, but after that I don’t think I can meet the standards most of the highest end guilds have for their raiders (i.e. neck level 42 pre-8.1).

I’m looking for a casual/semi-hardcore progression guild that would not have a problem getting CE each tier. Ideally 2 nights a week, but I’m open to 3 if the guild is a good fit. I can offer a reliable, team-oriented raider who can be relied upon, with healing competitive with some of the best players around. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to meeting with you.

1 Like

Think fat boys is the perfect fit for what you’re trying to get done. Maybe we can talk, show us some old logs?

Sup, I’m Lennymingus, your new raid leader / gm. Fat boys is a guild on mal’ganis with intentions of clearing all relevant content. Going for CE and all that jazz.

Our core consists of raiders who have played in top 10 guilds all throughout the expansions, and we’re just trying to game with each other again. Decided we’re sick of raiding with people who just don’t have the “it” factor, and are taking matters into our own hands.

Now don’t feel pressured, we’re all about fun at fat boys, but we will hold you to the expectation of you having a full functioning brain. Yes, females are more than welcome, anyone can be a fat boy.

On a more serious note, a lot of us have various realm first achievements / high rankings. Like I said, we’re a group of bros who just want to raid together, have fun while doing it and still be competitive.

We’ll expect you to play your best at all times, but if you have any questions feel free to ask, and please be able to accept constructive criticism.

Raid times / days: Tuesday / Weds / Thurs 9pm-12am EST.
Optional day: Monday 9pm-12am EST.
Heroic runs will be done on the weekends, also very optional!

Current Progression : 9/9H | 1/9M

Recruitment:

At the moment, we are primarily recruiting DPS. Our core currently consists of the essentials (2 tanks, 4 healers) and a handful of dps.

Open for recruitment:

Melee DPS:

Rogue: Yes
Demon Hunter: Yes
Warrior: Yes
Windwalker: Yes
Deathknight: Yes
Ret Paladin: Yes

Ranged DPS:

Moonkin: Yes
Warlock: Yes
Hunter: Yes
Elemental Shaman: Yes (HUGE bonus if you can flex resto)
Mage: Yes
Shadow Priest: Yes

Healers:

All healer spots available!

Of course, all classes will be considered. If you’re good, the fat boys would love to have you. We are looking for a minimum ilvl of 385 and neck level 33

If this all sounds saucy, hit me up on real ID and lets get it, become a fat boy today.
Supremacy#11937

Hey friend! I don’t do much for guild spam, but would like to chat with you sometime! 3/9M BDA, 8/8M Uldir. Tues & Thurs 7pm-10pm PST.

If interested, get @ me at:
Discord (preferred): DJ#7415
Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hope to hear from you!

Hey Nazjyr! Reading through your post it felt like something I could have written! You seem like you’d be a great fit here at Skunkworks. Check out our copy/pasta below and feel free to reach out to me directly on discord or bnet (Star#1760 on both) to chat.

tl;dr - focused guild of previous high end raiders, limited schedule, value people we play with more than just skill, neck level 8.1 was desired ~38, raid 2 nights/8hrs :slight_smile:

=============================

[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9:00 - 1:00 (cst) || 10:00 - 2:00 (est)

Progression
8/8M Uldir 4/9M BoD

Website

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional “hardcore” guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 228 Argus
#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#US 131 Heroic Garrosh
#US 68 Heroic Ra-den
#US 77 Heroic Lei Shen
#US 86 Heroic Sha of Fear
#US 106 Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#US 99 Heroic Ragnaros
#US 147 Sinestra
#US 91 Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#US 71 Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#US 247 Tribute to Insanity
#US 160 Alone in the Darkness

Current Guild Needs

• Amazing DPS Melee and Range
  • Looking for 1 Healer
    Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
Website:skunkworksguild.com click on apply button for google doc.

Contact Information

Shadak (GM)
Real ID: Shadak#1881
Discord: Shadak#7699

Brister
Real ID: Brister#1299

Quick run down of us,

1/9M
9/9H
7/9M Raid lead

Former top 100 leaders and players decided to form a guild after a fallout with our old guild month ago went 6/8M Uldir and fixing to hit BoD strong (Raid lead had to work so no real raid lead for few weeks) looking to push CE I’d love your Resto druid if you’re interested contact Huncrow#1313 on bnet or Discord (better option) Thug#7516

take a look! bhttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-bibleblack-3-9m-tichondrius/87484/13

Looking to add some top tier talent to the roster. Would love to chat with you.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

I think you’d be a good fit for us, we have room for you on both our teams! should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team. our 3 day team is in need of another full time healer (resto druid or mistweaver).

we have 2 active raiding teams and a community partner guild, so we are quite active!

we have a scheduled m+ guild night where we generally have 6+ groups running keys and shuffling parties. we also have a pvp night with our partner guild, an off night normal mode run and keys going on generally throughout the week.

i hope we are a good fit for you (on either team). I have also added you on bnet. would love to speak
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 3 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday weds, monday 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:
9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:
9N | 5H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer