Returning UHDK LF H/M+ Guild!

Hey all,

Decided to return for DF and so far have been loving the leveling and hope end game can be just as rewarding and fun! I’m just looking for a guild that doesn’t take itself TOO seriously. Did Mythic/CE raiding in the past and now as a father don’t have the time for that. Just want a guild that can get AOTC done and have fun with M+. Extra points if you don’t mind super casuals joining, like my wife!

(PvP doesn’t hurt either (:wink:

I’d prefer something on KT, but am open to other servers! Just drop your BTag or Discord and lets chat from there!

Late night guild is highly preferred! I’m currently PST, starting at 9pm would be PERFECT!

Hey Pulova, We consider ourselves a midcore guild, but we do have a more relaxed group of members who like to take it easy. We run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here alittle bit more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Let’s chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey there pulova,

We are currently looking for a dk for our prog team. I would love to chat! I’ll leave my info below. Also would love to have your wife join us!
Hope to hear from you soon.

Bnet - Doctersauce#1397
Disc - doctersauce

Hey! Hopefully im not too late, The Exodus on proudmoore might be a good fit for you! We are currently 9/9h and looking to push into casual mythic raiding. We have an active M+ roster and like to push keys throught the week and on weekends. If you want to discuss more just hit me up on discord at ItsLysis

Hope to hear from you soon!

Divine Esports - Stormrage (A - Accepting Horde)
Aberrus: 9/9N 9/9H
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly Mythic+ Keystones (upwards of 24+)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs: *

• Mage / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Ayo - Welcome back to the game!

I’d love to have you around, and as someone who games with their partner too; I LOVE good couple.

We are on Stormrage but you don’t necessarily have to transfer, you’re welcome to participate and make your decision later.

[Degenerates Only] Is a Guild of AOTC/M+ Semi-casual sweaters who still want to do content. We specialize in having an absolute blast in M+ and Raid, usually inebriated. This is a fresh guild of folks who still want to do content, bust up some alts and content. We are a wild bunch who just want to have a good time.

Raid: Thursday / Sunday 9pm-12 EST, Heroic Reclears. AOTC is a certain, some mythic after upon following season.

We’re happy to teach, hang out, have a good time.

Zero tolerance to BS / Drama = immediate kick.

Discord me: mayonnaise_ / btag: Musturd#11211

Hello! I am the guild leader of Insatiable Hunger an Area-52 guild. We are a very newly formed guild looking for more people to be able to do some raids at the end of this tier and hopefully have a solid team for the start of Season 3. Currently, we only do keys and are looking to be able to be a very social guild with a promising future.
We are currently looking for all roles so please feel free to join.

We are looking at raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 pm EST but that may change depending on when we have a team and when would be a good time for everyone involved. We are also looking at Friday and Saturday raids at the same time.

If you are interested please join our discord at discord.gg/FPAF6qCTAf or private message me at Syloz on discord as well or feel free to reply to this post. Even if you are not on Area 52 please feel free to join!

Thank you for your time and hope you have a wonderful day!

Updated description and a bump!

Hey Pulova! I think our times and guild culture match what you might be looking for. Hit me up.

Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our aotc focused group raids on Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

This raid is full of casual mains but also some alts from our mythic team.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

Bump, still lookin!

Hey Pulova! Hit me up I’d love to talk. We have a 1 night a week AOTC team and a 2 night mythic. Fun to be had by all in M+ (your friends included) Raids end around 11:30pm EST at the latest.
Btag Belle#1386
Discord bellenoire

I am going to leave you my guilds recruit blurb. We are a west coast guild and casual. We get Aotc every tier and do keys. We all have families and lives, so we get the whole not having time with kids thing, we also have socials who don’t want to raid as well.

Mysti

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have many social members and just love to run keys most non raid nights.

We storm the castles 8:30-10:30pm PST on Wed /Thur. 8/9H currently.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players catching up on what they missed in the last expansions.
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, jobs, and/or kids so we respect your time and that things might come up from time to time.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

Looking for a Healer, Mage, Druid, DH

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

Reply here or find me on:
Discord: Vellsong#2067
Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597
(yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Still bumpin, still lookin!

Hey man! You and your wife are more than welcomed to join. Raid some AOTC and dabble with mythic progression! We are EST time base so you being PST should line up well! Come check us out!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983