Returning top CE Mistweaver LF horde guild

Hiya, as the title says I used to raid at a top tier level with many notable cutting edges under my belt. I did some Nyalotha raiding as well but didn’t push hard for CE as I had just returned in June of 2020.

I took my major raid “break” about midway through EP as I just wasn’t enjoying the game anymore BFA fatigue and all and decided to just step away for a little bit. When I returned my long-time guild had called it quits as well all together which leads us to where we are now.

I have hardcore raided since ToT of MoP, and have healed hardcore raiding wise since the start of Siege of Orgrimmar over a plethora of different healers.

I do have BFA and Legion logs available upon request and can provide proof of kill dates.

I am looking for a mythic CE focused guild that ideally raids 2-3 nights a week. I do have beta and have beta tested the raid as well as m+ on every single healer. However, my ideal choice of class currently is my mistweaver or my resto druid.

Most schedules work for me as long as they are after 5pm EST. Please leave your spam below and i’ll message you through that. I do not wish to post my btag openly and will reach out to you to discuss further thank you :slight_smile:

Hey there, we could use another solid healer on the team!
I’ll leave out little bit of spam below, reach out any time if you’d to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey Leafa! Warmode On is a newly formed hardcore guild looking to push keys and mythic raiding in Shadowlands.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm est.

Current Needs: We’re looking for damage dealer (Both Ranged or Melee) and any Healers.

Guild Faction: For The Horde!!!

Our guild is made up of a group of friends that recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow. We aim to be the best guild on this server. All are welcome including competitive players or players that just want to have fun. All of our current members have achieved AOTC as well as pushed mythic raiding with some achieving CE. Many of our players have 99 parses and are in the top 500s.

If you are interested or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Battlenet Tag: Charles#1849
Discord: Mcbufer#2678
or
Battlenet Tag: Drekkar#1219
Discord: Drekkar#1867

resoguy#1905 tue/thu 8p-11p est

Hey Leafa,

If you are up for the challenge of raiding a little bit more during progression with a laid back farm approach and like that you see, hit us up!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleedinghollow-fragment-recruiting-for-sl/742407

bump would prefer around 5pm CST to 10pm CST if possible! any day