Returning top 100 legion/WoD player LF guild

Found a home TY for all the offers.

If you decide not to play a DH, we’d potentially be interested. We’re building a guild focused on achieving top 50 then HOF next expac. Currently 12/12M and looking for talented individuals that may be interested. Check us out and maybe throw up an app if you think this may be something you are interested in. :slight_smile:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/547033/

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Modern

I guess I should state I’m not sold on DH but it is my preference still. I would prefer to be able to tank dungeons if I need to

Hey Eternalblast! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hi Eternalblast,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.