Returning top 10 us hpally lf ce raiding guild

Hello all, I am a returning top 10 US Raider, I Raided top 10 US For years as a Hpally All the way from Cata-WOD, Had numerous top 5 US kills during Mists, WOD and TONS of number 1 parses on many fights throughout the years on numerous Alts and classes, Most Noteable kill (Mythic Imperator Margok US 8th) I am looking for a CE raiding guild that plans to push content and a home for shadowlands… Alliance or Horde, Preferrably with a spot needing an H pally.

Add me on RealID to discuss further - Kowadin#1451

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Hey Auramastery, Nerve is a guild that I believe may fit your interests. I will say though, I don’t know what type of raid times you’re looking for, but if we fit the time-frames you may be interested in, then let’s talk! We’re a team of prior CE Mythic Raiders, rebuilding for Shadowlands. Here is a link to our post: [A] Recruiting For CE Raiding In Shadowlands

If you’re interested, add myself or my co-leader Radee, and we can chat some more!

Thanks for the replies, still looking! Preferabbly top 100 US Atleast.