Returning TBC Vet LF Day/Morn Raiding

Character Name: TBD
Class: Paladin/Shaman/Druid/Priest/any
Spec: Any
Interested in Raiding? (Yes/No): yes
Best Raid Times for Me: Start time AFTER 1am CST and end time BEFORE 2pm CST.
Type of Guild Interested In? (Hardcore, Semicore, Casual): Semicore
Loot System Preference: no preference
Other Info About Me (Warcraft Logs, WoW experience, etc.): No logs available for classic. I quit my mage during Molten Core due to some RL issues and couldn’t get into a raiding guild due to my adjusted raid time availability, so I decided to quit for a time.

Classes listed above are in order of preference, so more detail here:

I would LOVE to play Prot Pala again. I mained Prot Pala all through TBC retail and cleared up to Brutallus before the 3.0 patch. I was always 1 of the 3 “core tanks” in the 2 guilds I mainly raided with through the expansion.

Secondly, Druid, I would prefer Resto then Boomy then Bear/Cat.

Third…Shaman…ANY spec, with preference to Elemental or Enhance.

Priest I am really only interested in Shadow.

Warlock is the top preference to any “pure DPS” class, and I don’t mind being Affliction or Destruction.

Lastly…I’ll play just about any class/spec combo that lands me a raid spot with my awkward raid time availability, so the previous is just a PREFERENCE and what I will be seeking out as main opportunities.

I am mostly just hyped for TBC Classic because TBC is my favorite expansion ever, and I spent a lot of time perfecting my Prot Paladin playstyle.

Horde or Alliance, doesn’t matter to me, but preference is PVE.

Hey! I’m hoping we have what you are looking for. Our guild Titans is a newly formed Horde guild on the PvP server Bigglesworth comprised of players ready to hit TBC Classic hard. A lot of us played TBC back in the day so we are definitely excited to be able to play the expansion once more.

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10:30pm-1:30am PST. I believe this translates to 12:30am-3:30am CST, so although we do start 30 minutes earlier than your preferred raid times, I’m hoping it will work out! We all know how hard it can be to find a late night community in WoW so it’s always great when a new member joins up.

If you’re interested, feel free to message me on Bnet or Discord:

Bnet: Bamboroo#1689
Discord: Jakinto#4028

Uppity-up-up.

Up up and away!

It’s a bird!

We are on an east coast pvp server (not your specified preference), but plan on having three raid teams. A Weds/Thurs 11a-2p team, Thurs/Mon 9:30a-12:30p team, and Sat/Sun 11a-2p team. Move back those times one hour for the central timezone. We are planning on opening up recruitment in the next 2 weeks for TBC – feel free to view our post, stop by our discord, and see if we are the type of group you may be looking for!