Returning Tank LF New or Rebuilding Guild - Willing to Xfer

Hi there. I’m a dusty tank in need of a guild home. It’s hard to find a tank spot as a new member, so I floated at the beginning of the xpac and then took a break. I don’t have gear, and don’t crazy pull in dungeons. However, I have tanked mythics (only up to like 12), raid tanked more often than not (since BC) and have tank muscle memory and basic tank skills. I think I’m a pretty fast learner, but I’m not hardcore. In terms of raids, I aim to show up on time, have previously reviewed the strats/fight, have decent gear with the proper enchants, gems, etc., and have my food/potion/flasks at the ready. Since I know I won’t get in with an established team, I’m looking for a group that’s either new or reforming to gear up, learn strats, and build chemistry to move back into dungeons, mythics, and raiding.

Ugh, I forgot to change forum character to tank. She’s a prot warrior

Hello Cakebuzz, we are currently rebuilding our roster. Our first tier together was in 10.0 and we finished at 8/8H. Hoping to find some like-minded gamers that want to do heroic/early mythic at a relaxed pace.

Next Week for Sure is recruiting! If you are a late night gamer who is looking to raid or just need a home let us know!

We raid 11:00pm - 2:00am pst Wednesday and Thursday nights.

We are currently 8/9N and 1/9H! Our goal is to progress at a reasonable rate on a light schedule while still having fun. We finished Voti at 8/8H but are hoping to make some strides in 10.1 to get a few mythic bosses down as well.

If you have any questions you can add me! Bnet: Climax#11452 Discord: Climax#8293

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

[Inglorius Bastardos][US-Cairne] is recruiting! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!
We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!
  • Family oriented (both in-game and out)
  • 18+ environment
  • Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!
  • Players willing to learn and grow with the guild
  • Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times
Morning Raids: 10am - 2pm PST (Wed and Thurs)
Evening Raids: 8pm - 11pm PST (Tues and Thurs)

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

Welcome back!!

New Moon - Area52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild in April 2023. Everyone any level, any class, any faction is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Friday and Saturday 8:30pm - 11pm EST.
We are forming a fresh raid team for the 10.1 patch. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Most consumables will be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Our current recruitment needs is some dps. Not really too picky. Will consider all roles.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/newmoonguild

Added on bnet, but can’t get the disc name to work