Returning Tank LF CE (Prot Paladin Main)

-Prot Paladin Main (247ilvl)
-Can have 2 alts ready if necessary. (Brewmaster and Blood)
-Prefer to stay Horde and if at all possible stay on Area-52 but not necessary.
-Most current CE experience is Ny’alotha but have CE’s in Uldir and BoD.
-I’ve taken some time away from high end content since end of BfA but have the itch to make it back to clearing CE. Would love to see the best content in the game and have fun with some good people. Not looking to hard for a guild yet so a perfect fit would be something that I would jump on immediately however would like to find a guild before heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones.
-Available to raid Sun-Thurs. from 8pm to 1am est.
-All logs and are available upon request or you can look up: Dkhawk-Area 52 for most recent Mythic CE progression.

• I’m available most times to contact me if you would like to have a conversation or would like me to fill out an app. If I don’t respond within a 2 days assume I have found a guild or am not interested. Thank you to whomever may contact me and will be looking forward to meeting with you soon.

Contact me at BNET: Hawkeye#13369
or on Discord at: Hawkeye#7073

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PT

I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!