Returning Spriest looking for raid team Frostmourne A

Currently returning player looking for a raid team after a decent break since legion.
EXP with mythic raiding and looking for 2 nights a week alongside consistent m+ keys.

Hey mate, Immortal Ascension are currently recruiting for 10.1. We raid Wed and Thurs 8-10.30pm AEST. We’ve achieved AOTC and 3/8M this season with a goal of 4-5 mythic bosses next season. We also have a very active m+ community for those looking for something on the side :slight_smile: If you’re interested in having a chat, add me on bnet Nalla#11185

G’day Edeneth,

Salsa Verde (Horde Barth) are currently recruiting for our last 2 positions in the raid team. We’ve only just formed a few weeks ago and already 5/8M with our eyes firmly set on CE this tier. We raid 2 nights a week Thurs/Sunday 9:30pm-12:30pm NSW (Server Time). We have a friendly group in the guild and have a lot of high end key runnings pushing into the 3k mark. If you’re interested please contact me at Select#0256 (discord)

Heya Edeneth

I am from TWM and we have 7 raid teams as well as plenty of M+ within the community
My team (Apex) got to 5M with Dath at 6% before we stopped raiding

Link below with contact details if you want to get in touch
- Team Apex - 5M VOTI 2 Nights LFM - Recruitment / Oceanic Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)