Returning Spriest LF Home

Hello Drastic! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

We are recruiting a shadow priest. Hopefully our times would work for you! Add me!

6/8 Mythic. Recruiting DPS and heals for mythic raiding. We raid Tues-thurs-Sun 7-10 PST. laid back, drama free group. PST for more info!

#abPetrova1987

Still continuing to search, please read the description, I will not be available to make 100% of raids no matter what your guild raid schedule is because of work…

1 Like

Hey there! Not sure if you’ve found a home yet so i’ll leave this here in case you’re still looking and interested! As for your scheduling, that is 100% okay with us, real life happens and should always come first. Our solution to that would be getting you into raids when available to keep you up to date with content/gear.

“First Try” is unique as we always kill everything on our first attempt. You know, the one where we all try really hard, at the same time.

About us:

We are a new guild comprised of some raiders that have been core members in top guilds ranging from U.S. 3rd through 100. We are now wanting to kill content at a more casual pace. As with all guilds we have members that are new to Mythic difficulty but we are determined to get our team “Cutting Edge” in Battle For Dazar’alor.

What brings us together is a mutual desire to successfully raid current content with people we actually enjoy being around. We are friendly, respectful and like to have fun while also performing at a high level.

Recruiting:

• Tanks ( Med )
  • Healers ( Med )
  • Melee ( Med )
  • Ranged ( High ) - Mage & Shadow Priest

We are happy to chat with anyone who is interested in joining. The above list is just a guideline for us, there is always room to grow.

For questions or details contact:

Nes ( Herquleez#1153 ) or on discord @Nes#3396

Be a part of our growing community!

Still searching

If Descendants of Lore seems like a guild that would work for you we could use a shadow priest. Feel free to add me to battlenet if you wish to talk further. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We are looking for more active players to help with our final push to finish Heroic Uldir before the next raid tier and to join us in the upcoming raid.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently working on Heroic Uldir. (4/8H)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1 Healer, an Off Tank, and talented DPS (at least 10k dps for Heroic Uldir).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for Heroic raids. For those that aren’t we will help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Still looking

Hi Drastic :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting a healer or a DPS with a Healing OS. We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

<Exodus> - Silver Hand - Horde

Raids: 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific.

We get AOTC each tier, 2/8M Uldir, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BoD mythic. We want raiders who are interested in mythic, but are ok if that doesn’t mean getting Cutting Edge every tier.

Contact: Anani#1620 or visit us on Discord, ending letters XgJhDEe

Currently recruiting: DPS and Tanks

Loot: Personal loot, EPGP based trading of unwanted loot

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid centric guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

Applicant information:
Applicants should be geared enough to contribute to the current raiding content. Applicants must have an understanding of what to expect from encounters in the content we are working on. While not mandatory, successful applicants should have experience and or knowledge of all progression fights. In addition, a thorough understanding of your class and spec, as well as knowledge of how to maximize your character is highly desirable. Applicants should be able to fully commit to our raid schedule and be able to maintain at least 90% attendance.