Returning Spriest, Boomie, Lock LF weekend Raiding Guild

Multiple CE, Multiple top 100 kills. Just looking for a casual weekend guild to raid in!

This is 3 players, not alts.

Vendixon#11685

[A] Descendants of Lore is an established semi-casual Alliance raiding guild that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years) and have raided consistently through each expansion. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid-back fun environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push to go as far as we can each expansion but play to have fun. We push for Heroic each expansion and when we have the roster, we will do a few bosses in Mythic.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, weeklies, etc. throughout the week.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for
**DPS **
Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long-term guild. We are also filled with dad jokes and general shenanigans and silliness.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154.
Discord: Daveta#5455

If your looking for a casual Saturday morning raid hit me up btag: Ruqua#1111

Hi there! Not sure if our times work for you but please consider coming over and checking us out!

We also have a Community that makes it painless and easy to play with us when you want, and helps you decide IF you want to! :slight_smile:

I look forward to hearing from you! Merry Christmas!