Returning RPer looking for a home

Hello All!

When 8.0 launched, my laptop was no longer to run the game and my guild had been thoroughly dead, so I quit WoW

Now, its 2020 and I have built me a brand new computer and am wanting to get back into the swing of things! I’m open to just about any type of Guild really. As long as you got a good group of people and am lenient towards a poor fellow who is relearning the ancient ways of RP, I’d most likely love to join! I have a few Characters: A skillful marksmen (Orc), A very knowledgeable Magi (Belf) And this one, an old grumpy shaman who… well he’s presumed dead actually. If any of those Characters seem like a good fit, please feel free to give me a shout!

Thanks all!

3 Likes

Hello! Welcome back!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ahem.

So it’s kind of a new(?) thing: WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events) , but Shaysinn got a pinned thread up there that is easy to pass because it just looks weirdo official, but it’s good!

Not to deter people from posting in your thread, but it’s a great directory thread. Welcome back.

3 Likes

Ah, thank you

2 Likes

Welcome to the server!

2 Likes

Thank you! Always loved WrA and even Southfury! Always great people to RP with in the barrens :slight_smile:

2 Likes