Returning Restro Druid

AOTC raider from 9.0 returning for 9.1.5 looking to raid weeknights or weekends 8-9 pm est. I have seen first 5 bosses on heroic over last 2 weeks running with pugs 3/10 defeated. I run a ton of mythic +, current raider io score and ilvl are a work in progress. I was +14 on all 9.0 before release of 9.0.5 still not sure what that translates to this season as the +10-12 I have done have felt really easy.

Took a long break after my guild transferred to Illidan. After we downed sire and they all quit, it killed me.

Back on Stormrage now and looking to find a home during the rest of 9.1 with a guild that still raids Heroic (alt run is cool) and dabbles in Mythic; to be ready to hit the ground together day 1 of 9.2 for progression. Would be cool with a current Heroic progression group as long as it is organized and semi serious (hard to find this point of expansion).

Good afternoon,

If you are still looking I could put you to work in a heroic/mythic ready raid group we run keys daily as well. If you are interested add my btag butterbunns#1657 for more information or add me on discord daemonic#2130

are you still looking for a team?