Returning Resto Shaman looking for guild

Hi everyone! My name is Totes, I’m a resto shaman looking for a new home. I have raid experience from the past (TBC, Wrath, Cata, Legion) but due to life, had to break from most content for a few expansions.

I’m 32 and am looking for a guild of adults. Too old for drama and BS these days. :joy:
I’m interested in a group of people that enjoy experiencing things for the first time in the game and not necessarily on YouTube. Want to learn along with a group of casual folks.

I’m currently horde on Thrall, but have no ties to the server as my previous guild+friends are no longer active. I’d prefer to remain horde.

I’m US, Eastern Time, usually online around 8p-12a. Recently hit 70 and finished the main campaign, slowly gearing up and taking in all the different content available to us.

Thanks for reading. Holla if you want some of those sweet, sweet resto sham heals to learn content with. :slight_smile:

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Added you. CelestialSass is me. :slight_smile:

Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

1 Like

Hey there! Bold is 4/8M. We raid Tues / Wed / Thurs. 8:30 - 11:30 est on Tues / Wed and 9-11 on Thursdays. If you are interested in talking about raiding with us, add me on Btag. Reluctor#1255

Hello there Omgtotemslol!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

Hey there omgtotems,
Id love to chat, we are currently in the market for a healer.

Ill leave my info below, but hope to hear from you soon

Hey totes!

See You At The Boss on [H] Area 52 is looking for a healer for our team! We are a casual, laid back guild that raids Normal on Tuesdays and Heroic on Thursdays from 8-11pm EST. We also have Achievement night on Sundays from 8-10pm EST. I’d love to chat with you! Hit me up on discord: Rory#0376

Hey Omgtotemslo,
Let’s chat! I think youd be a good fit!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi there!

We are in absolute need of new healers for the rest of season 1 and going into s2. We are an adult oriented guild that loves to be chill and play more casually. Most of us have mythic raid experience but wanted to scale back for an Aotc focused guild. Since rebranding and being apart for 2 seasons, a lot of us joined back up for DF in which we were able to get 7of8 heroic without a solid healing core. Check us below if you’re interested…

Howdy! Not sure if you’ve found what you’re looking for, but we currently have about 20-ish active guild members. With a core raiding group of about 13-14. IRL stuff has dropped our numbers a little. We are trying for AoTC on H - currently 7/8 and 8/8N. Great group of peeps, super active discord server. There are typically people on every night who push keys. We raid T/Thurs 8cst-10cst (pm) (but open to changing if these days no longer align with the groups availability). We occasionally throw in a normal run to gear up alts. We try to walk the thin line of casual but also pushing for H progression. We are not likely ever going to do mythic raiding, I’m totes not a masochists’ (jokes to my M raiders)

I’d love to chat/answer any questions ya have if you need. I’d share my discord but it gets me banned so my Bnet is MistresBlaze #1818