Returning Resto Shaman LFG

Hello everyone,

I’m currently trying to get back into the game and have been looking for a guild to raid with. I am free:

Tuesdays: All day
Thursdays: All day
Friday: Past 9:00pm EST
Saturday: All day
Sunday All day

I’ve been playing for a long time (since Wrath) and have wanted to find a reliable guild. For modern content, I’ve cleared all of the current raid tiers. My current main is Zughug on Stormreaver but am willing to transfer is need be.

(This is a repost since my last one was made under an old character)

Hello there! My guild is looking for more raiders/active members for current and future content. Our raid days/times are fri/sat 6-9 pst (9-11 est). We are a casual guild that focuses on heroic content and getting AotC and dabble in mythics for fun. We do fun runs on Wednesday (achieves, clear heroic content for alts etc) M+ through out the week If this is something that peeks your interest please add my btag so we can chat :slight_smile: Hera#1937

You can also take a gander at our forum post The Forbidden Rising is recruiting! - #79 by Zindagee-hyjal and drop a tell there.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

GL and cheers!

hey zughug, maybe its time to say goodbye to the horde ways and be the best that you can be ? if you feel like playing alliance- we might be a good fit for you. We would love to have a resto shammy. please read our info and add me if you would like to further discuss.

Vengeance Alliance, Sargeras

currently 4/8M, working on the 5th.

We raid Tuesday and Thursdays, 8 - 11PM Eastern.

We are currently looking for DPS classes with a high preference towards range.

while raid experience is a huge plus, what we are looking for is commitment and connection. We are looking for people that can commit to our raid schedule and can connect with us as a community. We are happy gamers that enjoy the game despite its many flaws.

During off nights - we run M+s, pvp, heroic nights. classic.

IF interested - please feel free to add me so we can further discuss.

TPK#11921

Added you under the name of Tyleal on battle.net!

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

*NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, rdruid

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

Are you looking for a new guild family to fill that void creeping into your heart? Are you fond of weirdos and strange people to spend your time with? <Organized Crime> - Zul’jin might just be for you.

<Organized Crime> is an AOTC and mythic-push guild looking for new buds to join our shenanigans. We raid Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST and our members are active other days doing other content such as M+, achievements and exploration. We are currently 8/8 Eternal Palace and starting to focus on some mythic progression.

We are a family-type guild that likes people who can not only have a good time and play well with others, but can also pull their weight and focus on progressing to all of our best ability.

<Organized Crime> is currently recruiting:

Tank (Non-warrior)
Healers (HPal preferred, but open to others)
Maybe DPS (Our DPS roster is getting full)

<Organized Crime> is looking for:

– People we can depend on. Raid attendance is a must. We do understand emergencies and life happening, but we require an 85% attendance along with dependable performance in raid.
– People who know their shiitake. Whether it’s your class/spec, role or raid encounters, please have a well-rounded knowledge of your stuff and what’s going on.
– People who play well with teams. We like people who can encourage, help and work well with their fellow players in our guild.

But what can <Organized Crime> can offer you?

– An active and growing social roster.
– Constant progression and focus on end-game content.
– Guild bank, repairs and consumables.
– A family-type atmosphere.
Want to get in touch?
Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts:

Dominitus#1741
Azly#1870