Returning Resto Druid LF Weekend afternoon/morning raiding guild

Hey all, I’m currently a 355 resto druid (and climbing) and I’m looking for a guild that raids in the morning/early afternoons on weekends. I have been on a break since about a month after Nighthold’s release and I hit 120 about 2 weeks ago. I am currerntly a senior in college and can only commit to weekend times, but I also have this emptiness without raiding and it is an itch I need to scratch, and am willing to server change to do so.

Experience:

I have played resto druid since end of cata and I know my class and my role as a healer very well. I have 5 AOTC’s I earned over 3 expansions starting with Lei Shen, all playing this toon. I have the G’huun AOTC as well, but that is because a friend did me a favor before reset. I have always cleared all heroic content before next raid content, and somtimes have dipped into mythics.

So far in Uldir, I have pugged 8/8N and am 5/8H. I have a good grasp on all the fights, definitely enough to clear heroic. I logged my pulls on heroic Taloc, Mother, and Vectis and parsed in the 94th, 95th, and 96th percentile respectively for my ilevel. I have been running as many mythic+'s as I can, and have done about half of them on +6, and the others around +5 or +4.

What I am looking for:

As stated in title and above, I need a team who gets together on the weekend mornings. I am not looking to push hard into Mythics, my goal is to clear the heroic content before next raid comes out. I also want good chill people, I like to have fun during raids and joke around when the time is right as well as run mythic+'s and world quests etc. out side of raid as well.

How to Contact me:

If you got this far, I appreciate you reading this and I hope to hear from you. You can simply reply to this post if you would like, or you can add me on bnet.

FrostyLemur#1409

Thank you all!

Hi there Zedella!

On the off chance you might be able to swing late night raid times on Fridays/Saturdays, we have an immediate opening for a core healer on our raid team. Based on what you are looking for, Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We strive to clear heroic and achieve AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere. I know you have stated you are searching for morning weekend times, so I completely understand if late night is too much to ask. Our info is below in case you’re interested. Best of luck!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!