Returning Raider!

Good Morning, Looking for a home. Returning player re-rolling alliance. Currently leveling a Druid, prefer healing which I’ve always done, but willing to do whichever is needed. Looking for a later evening raiding guild, would love a weekend one but I’m not picky. Thank you.

Past two seasons I’ve Been over 2500 Raider io, and achieved Aotc. Took a break after last raid and returning now. My
Battle net is Deaths#11849.

Hey there, Bold may be a good fit.

We are on Stormrage and raid Sat/Sun 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST. For a few weeks we will also have an optional raid on Friday nights at the same time for normal / heroic clears.

We are 3/9M (progging council tonight)- 9/9H and are looking to achieve CE. We were 7/9M last tier only due to the roster boss.

Full on healers and boomies but if you play any other ranged dps specs we’d be willing to talk :slight_smile:

If interested hmu on btag. Reluctor#1255

Hi Paychecks - We’re currently full for our Season 3 Raid team - but are forming a new Normal raid team on Sunday evenings at 8:30 p.m. ET when you are ready!

In the meantime, we also have a lively atmosphere we host Fun Events and Mythic+ nights for low and high keys! If you’re interested in learning more - feel free to add me on Discord!

Discord: Devonellah#0195 or devonellah

Click here to see our full recruitment post.