Returning Raider - Warlock

I’ve recently come back from a long hiatus and I’m looking for a guild before I transfer realms. I’m still in the process of gearing up and at this point have only run LFR’s of current content. Current ilvl: 436 (yikes).

I want to join a guild that raids 2 days a week, preferably ending by 11pm ET. Once my gear is up to par I’d like to run in a heroic group. I expect to be on at least 15 mins before invites and to provide my own consumables. Of course with my current level I expect to be sat for better group composition.

A little about me: I’ve always mained a Warlock and I’m open to any spec. I was a core raider who ran in the top guild on my server during that time - end of WotLK through early MoP. All of my “credentials” would be from years ago such as earning realm first and second kills of heroic Cataclysm bosses.

Hey Keyakku!

Kinsmen just recently transferred to Thrall and we’re looking to build up our roster for 8.3 and Shadowlands with the hope of dipping our toes in mythic if not in 8.3 then by the first raid in Shadowlands.

We’re a tight knit group with players of all skill levels who just wanna have fun and realize WoW is after all just a game. Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9-12 PM EST (An hour later than your preference I know but we rarely stick to the last hour fully and usually end about 10-20 minutes before 12 PM). Your gear is not an issue at all as we can always run you through some normal/heroic Ny’alotha or some M+ to gear you up!

If you’re interested you can add my Battletag Shando#2762 for a chat :slight_smile:

Were you by any chance a warlock in Nephilim during that time. If yes, reach out to me at Snarfed#1335, i help run a 3/12 M weekend raiding guild on Thrall now, we used to raid together :slight_smile:

Hi Keyakku,

If you are still looking I would love to talk to you about joining our raid team. We raid heroic on Tuesday and wendsday. Only issue I can see is we wrap up at midnight eastern time.

Link to my info