Returning Raider (Tank or Melee) LF Guild

Hello folks, after a long hiatus from raiding, I am looking to get back into it for Dragonflight, or even Wrath Classic. I have not raided in any real capacity since WoD, but do have AOTC experience with some Mythic back in those old days. Most of my current toons are on Gorgonnash, which is very low pop, so willing to roll new or Xfer to most any server or faction.

I am experienced in most melee dps classes, as well as tank with Monk, Druid, and Paladin. Looking for a guild that ends raids no later than 11pm Central Time, and prefer earlier than that. I am up at 4:30am for work. Would also love to get into Mythic+, as I have not had any experience in that realm. Have also had experience in guild leadership while pushing to be a top 1000 guild in the US back in WoD.

Post replies here, or Discord below.

Discord: ShtZsoN#3568

Hi Shtzson!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Heya Shtzson,

We might be a good fit for you. Our guild is a group of adults who have busy lives but enjoy hanging out and gaming together. Our raiding ends right at the time you specified (everyone has jobs in the morning haha), and everyone is respectful of one another’s schedule.

This is our general guild blurb: [H] AoTC Focused Casual/Social Guild LFM!

I know it can be overwhelming when you post here when it comes to discord ads- so feel free to add me (Jae#1113) or our GM Sina (her discord is listed on the above post) if you’d like to chat more and/or get an invite to our discord so you can get a feel for the community.

Have a good one :slight_smile:

Good afternoon,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank, and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!