Returning Raider! Prefer Tank

Hello, guys, my name is Ian. I’m returning from a deployment and my guild exploded I’m looking for a new home. I’m willing to go to any server any or faction. I would prefer to play a Prot Warrior. I have mained a Holy Pally, Prot pally, DH dps, DK tank, and Rogue.

Raid times available- Any day of the week. prefer evenings and weekdays

Class- willing to play just about anything the guild needs and wants as long as its a good guild.

Raiding Experience. I have been raiding off and on since Dragon Soul. I was 8/8 heroic in dragon soul. we where one of the first on Stormrage to do it. I joined the military after DS and didn’t do much raiding till Highmaul and I didn’t raid much but I did do the content. I got back into raiding in Legion. I got Cutting edge on Nighthold as top dps on Gul’dan as a DH. I also got Cutting Edge on Emerald Nightmare where I was a top DPS DH, Then in Tomb of Sargeras i got AOTC as our guild decided to quit at 7/9M to take a break. When the break was over we lost about half our raid team. Thats when i got deployed and im just now wanting to get back into raiding. Please add my battle tag or leave a comment here and ill get back to you as soon as i can.

Btag Vulturize#1501

Hey Vult! Welcome back =)

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact on bnet: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi Vult! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

Hey Vúlt,
I added you on bnet. Hope I can chat with you soon.

Quick Summary:
OUr guild is < Secret Door > we’re on [H] Illidan (we just server/faction changed). We are 7/9H, I expect that we’ll get Blockade down this week. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 ET.

I am definitely in need of a tank. My raid tanks are getting a little tired - they raid and are basically our only tanks for the whole guilds M+ for the week. They’d like a break, or at least the weight spread around a bit more.

We’d probably start you as dps/OT - we’ve had some issues in the past with tanks taking the role and then dipping and messing up our whole roster, so we’d just give it a couple weeks time to make sure you like us and want to stick around. Then you’d be able to MT.

We have a couple of former/active military, so you’d probably fit right in!

Hope to hear from you.
bnet: Anda#1503
discord: Anda#0691

HI Vult,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Goliàth - Bransten#1325
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533

Vult,

Thank you for your service!
We’re interested in helping you find a home, and some gear! :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello, if you are interested, you can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Vult,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild who need more melee dps. We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time).

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929

<TaF> 8/9 Mythic Lead looking for DPS and Heals! Boomkins, Spriests, Warrrior High Priority. Tues/Wed. 6-9 central. Pst for more details.
Vael#1262

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 3/9M 9/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Swing Tank/DPS and/or Swing Heal/DPS

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight!

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

Welcome back Vult!

Who is Peak:

Peak [1/9M 9/9H] is an alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Friday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Saturday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 PM EST
Sunday (Optional Alt raid) - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM PST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non BRM Tank

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally
Rshaman
MW Monk

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
DH
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment Officer: Ryg#1965
  • Raid Leader : Thrillhouse#1644

Hello, We’re a 10 year old stable guild that is great for people who take breaks from the game here and there. We’re currently 9/9H 2/9M and looking for the last 1-2 people we need to raid mythic more consistantly. You can reach me on bnet Helagoth#1919

Raid days/times are Tue/Wed/Sun 7:30-9:30pm EST

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, feel free to add me to real ID if you would like more information. Here is more spam about our guild:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 8/9N and 4/9H.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond. We average 15-19 regular players for raids and are looking for up to 10 more to possibly play around in Mythics.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a dps (with viable tanking spec) and more skilled dps. Especially hybrid classes and a Shadow Priest or warlock but all welcome.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 10-15k dps before you sign up for raids (Heroic and Above). We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Light Brigade is now recruiting for our Mythic raid team. Contact me in game, or on discord for more information. If you make a post in our discord recruitment channel, someone will contact you within the day.

RealID: Babygirl#11758

Discord: Y9eWrNZ

BFA Raiding Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:00-11:00 Eastern,

Recruitment needs: i400+ tank/dps/healer -Priest/Monk prefered

While some needs are stronger than others, any quality applicant will be considered.

Light Brigade as a guild has recently transferred to Moon Guard from Shadow Council looking for a larger more vibrant server to play on, with better recruitment opportunities.

Light Brigade has been raiding since the days of Molten Core and raided all content from then until now. We have picked up several server firsts along the way, though admittedly many of them after the content was current. We like to keep a fun and relaxed raiding atmosphere, but also take the bosses seriously on pull, to kill new and greater enemies. We like to keep guild chat and Discord voice at a family friendly PG-13 level.

We are primarily a raiding guild, we don’t currently do any organized RP or PvP events, though some of our members enjoy one or the other or both. We do have several people in guild strongly interested in achievements, myself #1 among them. We do occasionally have organized guild achievement nights.