Returning raider looking for CE raiding guild in SL

Burned out from Legion so did not play BFA, now returning to the game hoping to find a suitable guild to raid with

Relevant raid experience:
13/13 HFC CE
7/7 EN CE
3/3 ToV CE
10/10 NH CE
8/9M Tomb

Looking for an Alliance guild that raids 2-3 nights a week and can clear CE efficiently. I am a big believer in raiding smarter and not harder, so I will always come to the raid as prepared as I can be.

Right now I’m deciding between maining mage, spriest or warrior for raiding in SL. I’m confident I can fulfill my role as a dps regardless of the class

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! While we arent a CE guild currently, that is something we are looking to achieve in shadowlands! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

v3n0m#1637 would love to chat with you! :slight_smile:

Hey there! We are looking for more DPS to fill out the final spots in our raid team. Give us a look.

Strictly Business is looking for a dps warrior and a few other random dps spots for our CE push. We are zul’jin horde and raid M/T/R 8-11pm eastern time. for more info Abasdar21#1478 :slight_smile:

Still looking

My name is Quick and I am an Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore.

I am looking for and recruiting for our Cutting Edge Focused team: Team Apollo.

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 6-9pm Server Time (PST), and intend to reduce to 2 days as the tier progresses, with the ability to pick up a third day again if needed and for any final CE push.

Team Needs:
1 - Non Priest Healer (Must have DPS Offspec, or viable DPS character)
Melee DPS - Will consider all qualified applicants
Ranged DPS - Currently looking for a rockstar Shadow Priest, but will consider all qualified applicants.

Please: Have logs and Mythic Raiding experience. We are filling as we go, and considering that there is a sale on services now is the perfect time to come on over :slight_smile: Please reach out if interested.

We did go 9/12 M Nyalotha due to having to replace a Raid Leader and team members. Eventually we decided it was smarter to go on a earlier break then to try and refill with lower performing players and re-prog. We have refilled, and looking to round out the roster and bench.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hello there! I am the recruitment officer and GM of < All Gear No Skill > on Mal’ganis Horde. We are recruiting players with Previous CE experience and are pushing CE within the first 2-3 months of Castle Nathria release.

Our guild managed to obtain 11/12M in Ny’alotha only raiding two nights a week. We plan to push CE hard and fast going in SL with a 3 night per week raiding schedule.

We have been around for 3.5 years and have been raiding ever since. We plan to push harder than ever! More than half of our core is CE currently and we are looking for more talented players!

Our current raid schedule is Tue/Wed/Thur 8 to 11pm CST.

If this interests you please contact me! Evilobjob-Mal’ganis / BTAG - Hazeman802#1926 and Discord is CloudyHaze#7521.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Happyvirus,

If you’re willing to consider a Horde guild I think based on what you wrote <The Process> might be a good fit. If not, best of luck on your guild search.

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion.

You mentioned raiding smarter and not harder -we are all about using every possible resource to your advantage, and the way we operate will certainly provide you the opportunity to demonstrate that and to be surrounded by teammates who do so as well. We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

As you can read more about in our recruitment post, this is guild is about 6 weeks old. Of the members we’re recruited in that time, nearly all have experience in at least 1 of 4 roles: armed forces, teachers, raid leaders and/or guild officers. While prior experience in one or more of those positions is not one of our recruitment or screening criteria, the way we recruit and operate has attracted and retained people who understand the value of preparation, organization, leadership and teamwork. With your prior raid experience, your desire to fully utilize resources outside the game, and your experience in the armed forces, I expect you’ll fit right in.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399.

Hey there - we are on Proudmoore and actually have a few of the old DLAMG guys raiding with us. We are just a 2 day CE, so we have a bit more relaxed attitude, but if you don’t mind raiding on just a 6hr schedule, feel free to give me a btag add -

conzeula#1172

We raid Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS & a healer for Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. The officer staff takes pride in our light & fun atmosphere; we are a group of chill & fun individuals, but still focus on progression as our number 1 priority.

BFA progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS Needed
Death Knight
Balance Druid
Spriest
Hunter

Healer Needed
Druid (hybrid with dps offspec highly preferred)

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, and/or are elitest, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: Sundays 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352