Returning Raider looking for CE / Mythic Guild for SL

Good morning to you all!

Returning raider here, VERY interested in Mythic raiding. Was 5/12m in Nya’lotha before leaving the game due to some very spicy personal things going on IRL. Decided to avoid Corruptions before coming back- and that ends Tuesday!

Looking for a group of people to run Mythic+ with, hang out in Discord with, just be super chummy all the while slaughtering internet bosses and collecting their sweet, sweet loot.

Ideal raid times would be after 8pm EST. Any day really works for me!
I’ll also be taking some time off for the launch of Shadowlands to prepare for raiding.

Previous raider from Vanilla onward- did Mythics in WoD and in Legion; but unfortunately, not a whole lot of BfA. I love to theorycraft, run numbers, and experiment with tons of builds.

I’ve finally decided to retire my old main and I’m focused squarely on this Demon Hunter as Shadowlands is going to be some muddy waters for Havoc. I like not being the “favored child” and while there is a vocal minority about the nerf Havoc received, the spec is still very strong, in the right hands.

I’m looking to stay Horde, with 0 intention of going Alliance. (I appreciate your interest in that front, but I can’t do it.)

Feel free to drop some info below- and I’m more than happy to follow up as I receive them! Thank you for taking the time to look at my post!

Hey Kyrendis! We’re currently recruiting your spec, and would love to talk to you about joining our guild. I’ll leave our recruitment down below.

Hey I would say check out my guild Liege. 12/12 M and we raid the times you are looking for plus really focused on recruiting your class right now. Check us out!

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Kyrendis! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! We are searching for a DH for our raid team. Check us out!

We may be too late, but if not we should talk.

Hey there!

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Blood Death Knight
  • Tank with DPS off-spec (Non DH/DK) Pref monk or Pally
  • Resto Shaman

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

Hello,

We are Shade a newly formed mythic raiding guild on Hyjal server, we are comprised of 11/12M raiders and are looking to round out our roster for SL. Below is more information about us as well as contact info.
Look forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

Current Recruitment Needs

-Demon Hunter
-Rogue
-Mage
-Elemental Shaman
-Hunter
-Warlock
-Shadow Priest
-Boomkin

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Most of our team finished Ny’alotha with 11/12 mythic.

Our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

• Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.
  • All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.
  • Raiders should be able to take constructive criticism.
  • We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.
  • We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)–Guild Recruiter
Discord: Devana#8731
Galorina(Galorina#1877)–Guild Master

Hey Kyrendis,

We have a DH spot open. We are only bringing a limited amount of melee (less crowded down there). Add me to Bnet if the times work for you and we can discuss more.

Anomaly is a returning guild with a history of CEx4 raiding and experienced leadership (our core has raided together since WoD). However, Real life has become more of an issue over the years so we intend to push into mythic with more of a focus on having a good time while still preforming.

What can you expect from us?

If you are a skilled player and took a break during BFA but are looking to progress in Shadowlands, this is a great home.

-We are picky and only looking for skilled players who are also enjoyable to be around. We do not bend on either of these requirements for our raiders. A lot of guilds recruit the first person who parses high without taking the time to make sure they are a good fit. These guilds have high turnover rates because people are at each other’s throats when progression gets “hard” because multiple people point fingers instead of working together to fix the problems. We are the rare “unicorn” of skilled players that are also friends.

Times: Monday/Thursday :stopwatch:10pm-12:30am est :stopwatch:
We do have an optional raid on Sunday’s for Alts, progression, ect
Server: Horde on Mal’Ganis

Recruiting Officer - Trexon#9528(discord) Trexon#11878(battlenet)
Guild Leader -Traebor#1288(discord) Traebor#1899(battlenet)

Like you we are a group of long time raiders, most with high level mythic experience and several CE players looking to recruit the last 2-3 right people to round out our team. Would be interested in speaking with you, will leave spam below.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532