Returning Raider Looking for a guild

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, just coming up on a month old! It was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be “Top 100” players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a meaningful and fun approach.

Currently Recruiting RDPS:

• Mage (High Priority)
  • Boomkin (High Priority)
  • Warlock (Medium Priority)
  • Ele Sham (Medium Priority)
  • SPriest (Low Priority)

If your class/spec/role isn’t listed still reach out if you’re interested in joining! We’re open to taking all exceptional players.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Optional Heroic Fun/Alt-run on Saturday @ 8pm EST (5pm PST)
  • Optional impromptu Heroic EP reclears and gear stacks created throughout the week

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in developing a well rounded group of high IO players.

Casual Players are also welcome!

If interested feel free to reply here, contact our GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218 (BNet), or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT) .

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hey there!

My raid group, Name is TBD, is one of several raid groups from our guild “Karma Horde” on US-Stormreaver. TBD is a raid group focusing on AoTC and then pushing lightly into Mythic. We began raiding together in 8.2 (8/8), and leadership for this group led another raid through AotC for Uldir, BoD, and CoS. We’re a pretty chill group who make sure to make fun and good times a priority, while also pushing new content.

Karma Horde is a very large guild, with a wide variety of folks targeting all manner of content, including plenty of M+.

TBD’s raid times are Monday and Weds 7:45pm - 10:45pm CST. Feel free to message me BlacKCaT#12565 if you have any questions.

hey would you be interested in going alliance?

Hey Hollow! Check us out

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/8M The Eternal Palace

Past Progression:
5/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
3/8M Uldir

We are currently looking for:
DPS - All

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652 Razzers#1982

Transferring and faction change isn’t an issue. It’s finding a place suited for me.

That i understand and i think you could find a place with us

Agents Of Change

We are currently 4/8M and looking to fill some mythic spots.

Right now we’re really looking for talented dps. That said, we’re always willing to chat if you’re playing something else! Bonus points if you know how to right click a summoning portal!

Agents of Change is a stable, no drama, adult guild that’s been raiding since 2008. We are always looking for solid, talented players who wish to be part of a friendship based raiding group with a serious progression oriented attitude.

We are serious players with a casual yet committed attitude. Agents members are an eclectic mix of ages, pasts, futures, educations, careers, philosophies, and locations. The greater majority of our members have been with us for years. We are not a high turnover guild, in leadership or in membership. Our leadership core has been consistent since the guild began raiding and our members leave the guild very rarely, mostly due to life changes.

Agents of Change raids on average 50 weeks out of the year. The main progression group runs Tue/Wed/Thu from 7:00-9:30 server (CST). On a rare occasion an off night raid will be thrown in if a major new boss kill is imminent. Our alt group runs Sundays. Outside of raid you will usually see mythic plus’s ranging from lowbie runs to high plus’s.

If you are looking for a group that values friendship, but also has the skills to down bosses. Please check out our website.

agents-of-change.enjin.com/recruitment

<ins>AND</ins> talk to Lacei (Lace#1242), Aerox (Aerox#11917), NOS (Nos#1911) or any other officer!

Our Discord link is: discordapp.com/invite/svppxwm

If you have any questions, please reply here or hit one of us up!

Hey there Hollow,
I would love to chat if you would! Our biggest need from what you’ve got is a lock, but one of our rogues recently swapped so there’s wiggle room there.

Here’s that spam everyone loves :slight_smile:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re interested - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

1 Like

Hey bud, first off I dig the post. I appreciate the thought put into it and it really shows that you are looking for someplace to not only raid, but have fun. I see too many posts from people with little to no content, and plenty of guild recruitment spams on them, that don’t really give you any idea of the player themself. SO again, thanks for that little bit of insight.

First off I’m MedeHawk, a Recruitment Officer (shocker right?) for |Impact| on Horde side of the server Area 52. We’re a 5/8M guild running Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST/Server, that just started banding together partway through this tier, and are looking for capable individuals like yourself to hit the ground running with us come 8.3. I understand you’re coming back from a break, and have catching up to do, but trust me when I say that won’t be a problem if you’re a good fit.

We’re a very chill/laid back group, who happen to also be striving to be the best we can at our respective roles/classes, and do it while pushing the highest content the game offers large groups, Mythic Raiding. We have an active casual playerbase, a few really into PvP, and some top tier Mythic+ guys in our ranks. We like to keep the guild an active space so as to encourage less burnout and more fun with the community vibe.

If any of that sounds good to you, please feel free to hit me up on BNET (MedeHawk#1723) and we can go into some more detail about our community and raid expectations. If not I wish you good luck in your hunt for a guild.

Rock on,
MedeHawk

Thanks you. I tried to make it to were people I understand what I’m looking for. Partially why I don’t post my ID.

1 Like

would def like to chat with you if you have a moment!

Send me your ID.

i have my id as well as the gm’s linked here in this post! plus info on our guild!

The House of funk is recruiting for 8.3!

The house of funk (ysera-durotan) is a casual heroic raiding guild that isn’t afraid to dip its toes in mythic content. We’re a fun loving guild full of social fun talkative people who help each other out daily. From quests to class help. We’re a guild that treats each other like family. We’re in discord nightly laughing and having a good time talking about anything under the sun.
Our raid progression is 8/8heroic 1/8 mythic eternal palace!
what we’re looking for: constant and reliable DPS attendance

If you’re interested in our little family send me a message demonistics#1711 is my btag or morrigan#0375 on discord hope to hear from you soon!
The House of funk is recruiting for 8.3!

The house of funk (ysera-durotan) is a casual heroic raiding guild that isn’t afraid to dip its toes in mythic content. We’re a fun loving guild full of social fun talkative people who help each other out daily. From quests to class help. We’re a guild that treats each other like family. We’re in discord nightly laughing and having a good time talking about anything under the sun.
Our raid progression is 8/8heroic 1/8 mythic eternal palace!
what we’re looking for: constant and reliable attendance

If you’re interested in our little family send me a message demonistics#1711 is my btag or morrigan#0375 on discord hope to hear from you soon

Hey there Hollow,

Gnomes on a Stick [H-Zul’Jin] is looking for raiders for 8.3. We are currently 6/8M and raid weds/thurs 930-12 EST. Looking for ranged players.

We have an active discord and run M+ regularly, as well as alt raids and PvP. Everyone is welcome here and we have zero tolerance for drama, toxicity or elitism. We are a tight-knit community with many of the raiders/officers being long-time friends (IRL and on game).

Because we run on a limited schedule we expect raiders to be well prepared with consumables and knowing the fights well ahead of time.

If you’d like to chat more, you can add me on bnet: Ninkasi#11142.

Best of luck in your search!

Hey Hollow!

Our guild is a group of mostly family/friends who have been raiding/gaming together for awhile. We are a casual heroic raiding guild, raid once a week Saturdays 9:30pm-12:30am CST and do mythics a few days a week. Although we do only run once a week, we do expect progression and have 8/8H AOTC this tier. We don’t intend to ever start mythic progression.

Our groups reliably push +10-11 keystones. We are planning on focusing more on m+ next patch so we can obtain the title/mount. We’ve got good people so it’ll be a nice challenge, but doable!

We run multiple groups/run multiple times so we include everybody that wants to come. Everyone’s really chill and just want to make sure everyone is having fun on the character they are playing.

If you’re interested or have any other questions, my btag is Kozie#1664. Thanks!!

Heya, if you’re still looking for a guild you can add me on discord at NukFur#0990 or on BNet at NukFur#1660

Geez there’s a lot of guild postings on here! Might as well join in on the fun :p.

You sound like pretty much what we’re looking for along with any guild out there who wants a good raider. Glad someone with a theorycrafting mentality is still out there too! We raid T/TH/M 10-1amEST, and we’re also Ally. Should definitely check us out on WoWProg since all of our contact info and in depth information is there if you’re interested or still looking. If not, I hope you have a great day and GL in guild searching!

Hey there Hollow, would like to talk to you about our raid team here in Hoversail. We are looking to add some more players for our raid team going into the new raid! The majority of us are 4/8M and have previous mythic/CE raiding experience.

Going to leave our recruiting post below for you to read over and see if it is a fit for you and will have our btags in it so you can get ahold of us! Hope to hear from you soon!