Returning raider LF team. 2-night/weekday PST PM. Any class!

Hey folks!
I’m a long-time player (since vanilla!) and former raider who drifted away from it during Legion.

I’ve been wanting to get back to raiding more seriously again, but I am looking for a group of friends over just a group of people each using each other as a means to an end. As such, I’ll preface this by saying that I am uninterested in filling out forms and would rather to continue to be without a raid team than have to apply to a number of guilds before even speaking to a person.

I have every AotC prior to Sanctum (a couple were carries admitedly), and occassionally dabbled in Heroic (pre-Mythic difficulty existing) with a couple Mythic kills in then-current content.

What I bring to the table:

• Positive attitude!
  • Any class or role that is needed. I have and enjoy it all, but I do have preferences that we can discuss. If you’re desperate for a class, I can be and succeed at that class!
  • Vast experience and knowledge of the game.
  • Capability of handling complicated assignments or difficult mechanics (once I understand the fight)
  • Quick learner!
  • Responsive to constructive criticism.
  • I enjoy PvP and M+ too, and always looking for friends to do those with!

What I am Looking For

• Cross-server is a must! I will not consider a transfer until Dragonflight.
  • Preferably Heroic raiding; would consider casual Mythic.
  • 1-2 nights a week. (Willing to do more on occasion)
  • Mon-Thur, PMs (5:30 PM PST earliest I can do). Will consider Sundays; will not do Friday/Saturdays regularly.
  • Positive attitudes, with a “real life comes first” perspective.
  • All adult team. Nothing against younger folks, but raiding with kids has unfortunately been cause of many headaches over the years.
  • LGBT friendly, no racists, basic human decency, etc.

My shortcomings

• I am a software developer and we are approaching crunch time. I should be able to adjust my schedule around raid night and communicate well in advance if not, but do keep that in mind.
  • I do not have raid parses to examine as I have not been very actively raiding much for 3 expansions. However, I believe you can get early insight into my capabilities from my other achievements (Duelist, KSH, etc). (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/zogok/achievements)
  • Almost any character I play has a bit of catching up to do. Nothing insurmountable, but I can’t provide a fully Heroic raid geared character for tomorrow’s trial run or anything like that. Will gladly do all solo content I can to bridge that gap, but I no longer pug content. I would join in whatever runs that you would like to have me in, though!

Sounds very aligned with us! I just added you on Bnet - just in case here is the pasta:

Hey! I have sent you a btag request, feel free also to add me on discord if youd prefer - Shadowfange#9160
Thanks!

I’ll throw my hat in the ring here, we have two teams, but my Sunday night team sounds like the kind of atmosphere that you are looking for. I’ll drop my guild spam below and if it sounds like we might be a good fit, i’d love to chat. If not, happy hunting!

Hey, I would love to chat with you on discord if you are looking for a home still. Klarity#1518

Hey Zogok, We might be a good fit. We do like to go into Mythic, and plan on revisiting that come 10.0, but always with a real life comes first perspective.

Check out the spam below and let me know if you would like to chat some more:

The Unmentionables of Hyjal (Horde) is looking for excellent players. We took a break off this tier from Mythic, but are looking to get back into the swing of things for 10.0. S4 is going to be weird, but should be fun. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and pushing as far as we can as a group in Mythic. Leadership team has multiple CE achievements and like to foster a fun, rewarding environment while trying to improve and push further each tier. We are open to cross faction raiders.

Current Progression: 11/11H 1/11M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm - 9:00pm PST

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps with good attitudes and personality. Sorry no healing spots at this time.

About Us:

Our goals are simple: We want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust.Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign.

What we offer:

• An inclusive community where you can grow as a player.
  • A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
  • A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.
  • A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.
  • Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.
  • Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
  • Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:
Discord: Cercie#2308 or r3con#4078
Cercie is the better people person, I am just the grumpy old man.