Returning raider LF new home!

Hello everyone!!

I’m a returning former raider that’s been away for most of BFA. I’ve come back to the game with the hype of classic and since my classic guild doesn’t want to play retail i’m looking for a new retail home.

I started raiding in MoP, mythic raiding in WoD but due to a heavy work schedule I had to give it up during Legion. I want to get back into the raiding scene with a cool bunch of people I can hang out with and enjoy out of raid time discord bants.

In Mythic i’m most experienced in Tanking (WOD DK) and DPS (DK and Mage). I have every class levelled on Frostmourne Alliance however I wouldn’t be opposed to moving to Horde for the right group of people. For the moment I only have a 110 DK on Barthilas.

I will do my best to catch up in BFA but It is my hope that I will find a guild to play and bond with so I may join their raid team come shadowlands.

I never need to be summoned to raid as I’m always there early, I always have appropriate consumables (even on farm), I track my logs carefully, I am constantly trying to optimise and improve and my transmog game is strong.

Recruiting me would be an investment, I may not be the strongest or most geared player at first but given a little time, I’m confident I will become whatever your raid team needs. You will find me to be flexible, passionate and hardworking. Exactly the kind of team player a Shadowlands raid team needs.

I hope to hear from some of you soon!!

Hey Mate, will copy and paste our guild recruitment post below with contact details at the very bottom.
Dont expect you to transfer from frostmorne but more than welcome to, or even just gear up you lower dk with us, have alot of people online most day to do keys and the likes.
Also full clear heroic each week for the lower geared guildies to get some gear/exp so can always come along for a little boost when you get to that stage
Hope to hear from you,
Can always have a chat on discord for more info

Something Offensive
OCE - H - Barthilas

We are looking for all players to expand our Ranks.
We believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with…
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
Mythic raid
4/8M
Raid time : Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm server

Heroic raid (optional)
Full clear
Wednesday 6:30 pm sever time

If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselvs not just by being good mechanically and having decent logs, but consistantly showing up, not being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.
Not one players spot is guaranteed and is always continually earned by merits.

However we do full clears of heroic everyweek wednesday (time is flexible) with lower guildies for gear, ap and just a bit of fun and banter.

Eventually If we get the numbers, we may even look into a second mythic raiding team
Also achievement, mount and transmog runs are done by some of us on weekends for those collectors/completists.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every night of all ranges, starting at those that just want there weekly chest done for the loot and for those elite that want to push there I.o even higher and beyond we can help with that.

RAITED BATTLEGROUNDS
Pvp is something we are currently looking to expand on, no matter if your a sylvanis loyalist or part of the rebellion, we aim to give you a reason to fight once again.
In a game that’s supposedly dying, come create your own content with us
For The Horde!

Contacts :
Our recruitment officer below
usagi#6215 (bnet) or riisa#3859 (discord)

Or

Can message/add me directly on Facebook

im also on discord almost always.
Doraleous (warkeys)#5805
Bnet Boss#1709

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I would love to join you on my DK and if the guild and I are a good fit i’m not opposed to either levelling some new toons or transferring a few over depending on the guilds need.

I’ll add you on the battle.net and discord and we’ll chat more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Mechari, Gileads Blood is also on the lookout for more raiders. Feel free to add me on bnet #Cadmoon#1540 if you wanna chat.

1 Like

Alliance guild on nagrand/cael 5/8M feel free to add me on BNET MichaelVW#1315

Hey mate,
Solid LFG post. My guild is looking for a few more committed raiders as we prep for CE progression in 8.3. all of the raid related info is in the linked post, so if you’re interested, PM me via my BTAG - Sovereigne#11990

If this isn’t within your goals for the rest of BFA, you’re welcome to join socially and be included in the comradery whilst attending our open runs or doing M+/PVP with everyone, and then readdress with me what goals you have for Shadowlands as it gets closer.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-wooly-mammoth-barthilas-7-8m-uldir-recruiting/

1 Like