Returning Raider LF Home for Dragonflight+

Hey all!

I’m a long time player coming back to the retail environment for Dragonflight, and hoping to find a place to call home and get settled in before it drops. Most of my raid experience is dated, so really may not be impressive. My retail character can be found here if you want to browse the profile, though I am considering rolling an Evoker when they are added in:

You’ll see I played pretty heavily up until Cataclysm clearing all relevant content, a handful of server first achievements were earned in wrath. Then defaulted to more casual play. Mostly due to work life balance. Have been playing actively the past 3 years raiding in a fairly sweaty progression minded guild (Have been with this guild since day 1 of Classic). All content cleared minus SWP (Progressing KJ, likely clear tomorrow).

I do plan to actively raid in WOTLK Classic with my current guild there and Retail. I can provide logs for my performance for classic raiding if anyone wants to take a look. The two raiding environments are quite a bit different, so unsure if this will be relevant to performance minded guilds.

My schedule is fairly open, work Monday-Friday until 4:30pm. With Tuesdays/Thursdays being my busy nights.

If you want to talk to me further directly or have me hop in a discord, my BNet is Norse#11511

1 Like

Hey Norse!
I’ve just sent you a bnet request. Would love to chat with you a little bit :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL :heart: your retail toons name! One of Doja Cat’s songs say that & iI was just singing it out loud lol. Good luck to you!

Hey man!

Check us out: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Thanks,

Hey there! We have a casual horde guild on Azuremyst and we also have a new x-faction/x-server community where we are welcoming all classes and specs. We are a casual group pushing keys, pvping, raiding casually, and just hanging out. If you ever want to check us out, we’d be happy to have you! If you felt like we’d be a good fit then you are always welcome to join our guild as well.

Discord: Feleria#5977
Community: Hellfire Club
Guild The Enduring Order (Azuremyst/Madoran/Dawnbringer/Staghlem)