Returning Raider LF Group

Hello, I am returning from a hiatus that started around the end of Uldir and I’m looking to return to the raiding scene. My ideal raid group would be friendly people, who like to push progression as far as possible but without elitism and who respect real life comes first always. Most of my raid experience is at the heroic level with a few mythic kills in some tiers, but am open to both heroic and mythic groups. Right now my current main is a Ret Pally with 432 ilev, but I am not married to the class/spec and would be willing to try another if it makes more sense. If your group is interested in talking with me, please contact me on this thread or at Andderan#1865 in-game. Thanks.

Hello,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

[A] AOTC EP 11/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

Hello!

I’m Jojo, and I’m one of the GMs for the guild Golden Passione on Illidan. We are aiming to be a low-to-none drama guild, tired of experiencing elitism. We’re looking to be casual-heroic with m+. We’re looking to help everyone- rerollers, those returning, and brand-new players. I’d definitely like to have a chance to talk more about possibly joining us, as long as you’re not opposed to building something meaningful with us from the ground-up! I’ve sent you a Bnet request, hope to talk soon!

Hey, Andder!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Mythic progression Friday and Saturday 7-10 central and casually in Heroic Thursday 7-10.

Honestly, you could go either way towards either run. We’re friendly and helpful with realistic expectations, but they’re still Mythic expectations on Fri/Sat.

Reach out if you’d like to chat :slight_smile:
Paeoni
ember#1670

Hey there. We are a newly formed AotC guild with defined goals. We are looking for returning players like yourself to help bolster our ranks for the remainder of the xpac and into Shadowlands. Full details below. Thanks.

[H] Casual Encounter is recruiting! We are a newly formed guild by a group of close friends that have been playing WoW together for many years and are currently looking for more players to join us to progress through Heroic Ny’alotha, The Waking City. Our guild consists of previous mythic raiders that have cleared and achieved AotC in Battle for Azeroth. We also run mythic pluses and PvP on off nights. If you enjoy a more casual, and laid-back atmosphere, definitely check out our information below.

Our Goal
-Short term goal: To achieve AotC with the current content as a guild
-Long term goal: To build a solid raid team and progress in Shadowland

Guild Information
-Server: Horde on Thrall, EST server time zone
-Current raid time: Tuesday 9pm-11:30pm server
-Current Progression: 5/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Current Class Need
-Minimum requirement: 450 ilevel
-Tank or healer off spec is preferred
-Healer x 1 (Paladin, Priest or Monk)
-MDPS x 2 (Paladin, Monk, Warrior) [High Demand for Warrior]
-RDPS x 3 (Warlock, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Shaman, Boomkin) [High Demand]

What we are looking for in a player
-Drama free and can take constructive criticism well
-Reliable and consistent
-At least 18+

Contact Information
Please send your most recent log to our officers below
Discord: [Preferred]
-Nezzark @ Nezzark#2692
-Tipsy @ Tipsy#9309
Battle.net:
-Nezzark @ Nezzark#1784
-Tipsy @ OurRegent#1480

Updated 4/1/2020

Hey there bud, My guild “Big Pulls Only” is looking to build a raid team centered around heroic but obviously we have to help people gear up first. Were all buddies that just like to play and see how far we can get without going to crazy. If wee sound like something you wanna try out shoot me a message on here or add my battletag sparklepony#1552