Returning Raider LF Fresh Start

Hello,

I hope you are having a nice day. I am a returning raider and currently looking for a guild. I took a break from the game in around March and am now returning. I am looking for a fresh start on a new server and want to join a guild that is either Horde or Alliance. Although I have geared 120 toons, I would like to make a new character (probably Warrior) on the guild’s server and level there. Willing to be Horde or Alliance.

Ideally, looking for a guild that enjoys several aspects of the game, such as raiding, mythic +, battlegrounds, arenas, world PvP, etc. I would like to be part of a good community and an active group of players.

I do not really plan on pushing hardcore currently due to the fact that the tier is almost over and I do not have that much time currently for super hardcore play.

Previous Raid Experience:

7/7H Firelands, 8/8H Dragon Soul, 4/10M Nighthold, 3/9M Tomb of Sargeras, 7/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, 2/8M Uldir, 6/8M Eternal Palace, and 5/12M Ny’alotha.

Bnet: Cartoonz#1835
Discord: Grassroots#6416

Hope everyone is having a good night.

Premium is recruiting NOW! We are a Horde guild on US-Thrall. Currently we are looking for ALL raid roles. The guild is lead by knowledgeable players who have been with the game since Vanilla and are currently 4/12 - 9/12 mythic players who are happy to help new talents grow in the guild.
About Us:
Premium’s #1 goal is achieving CE. We are a group of consistent players that have been in different homes for some of the journey but we are now banding together to create a forever home that will continue to push CE every tier. We pride ourselves on being able to maintain and offer stability to our raiders and with that comes personal responsibility.
What we expect from YOU:
A good helpful attitude towards guildmates and the guild
Ability to play your class at a high level
A competitive intense desire to progress
What Raiders Need to Know:
Mythic+ and mask run frequently throughout the week
Mythic Progression Raid - Weds/Thurs/Friday 8 - 11 PM EST
Heroic Raid - Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Currently recruiting:
All exceptionally played specs and classes for Shadowlands/Current Progression. Those interested, please message one of the discords listed below to be put in contact with one of the recruitment officers.
Good luck in your search, we hope to hear from you soon!
Contacts:
Phatpro#2520 - GM (BTAG - Phathoes#1966)
bazz#7662 - Officer
Unholycowz#1388 - Recruitment

Hey there! My name is Lilli and I’m currently a raid leader with a guild named Stay Hydrated on Sargeras. We raid thursday/Sunday 8-11PM EST. We also do rbgs on saturdays, m+, and a lot of our players are 2.2k arena rating and higher (not me though lol)

If you are interested I sent you a friend request and i’ll drop mine as well!

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hello Arinissavia!

I sent a request to your discord in hopes of talking to you about our Guild an community. We enjoy raiding, running mythic keystones, running transmog/mount/achievement runs, BGs and more.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you an hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there we raid one day a week love arena battle grounds and mythic plus we currently are recruiting Ranged dps if it sounds good check us out

Hey there! Crimson brotherhood is always looking for good people to join our community. We are built on the foundation of helping each other (the old guild feel). Check us out we do all sorts of content to include higher keys. [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona

Hey Arini very active guild here

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed / 8:00PM - 10:30PM Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday & Wednesday ( 12/12 H , ) (5/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 3 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:30PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: DK
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Come to thrall!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.