Returning Raider, BM Hunter looking for guild

Hello,

I have been returning to the game lately and at first I was looking at coming back as a healer, my old main, but I much prefer the DPS role, I have come back to the BM Hunter, which I raided with during 8.2 on the Azshara raid, where I got as far as Ashvane down before they nerfed her a bunch on Mythic. I currently sit at ilvl 461. I do have my cloak at level 15 now and I am looking at starting to outfit with the better corruption items. I am looking for a team to raid with now and in Shadowlands, I am looking for a home, I have bounced around to a few guilds and I just have never quite fit in. I am looking to raid only a couple days a week, my preferred raid days are Tuesday and Thursday, those are my favorite raid times and the ones I can always make. I am willing to learn, as I am returning to the game, and have no issue taking advice and help until I catch backup. I am okay with with light Mythic progression or Heroic progression as long as the raid times fit my life, and I fit into the core group of players :slight_smile:

If you think you might have a spot I can fit into, that would be great, I as well don’t mind transferring servers of course. Please feel free to reach out to me on here or on BNET at - Astroboy#11972.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a great day!

Hello Swiss! Our guild, Grey Horse Army, is brand new, but our members are not. We are looking to create a community that sounds pretty much like what you described. We want to build an active and friendly guild that focuses on the guild first and progression second. We do, however, plan to aim for AOTC each tier, but we will do it in a way that doesn’t leave our guildies behind. We also have members who love PvP and just leveling alt armies :slight_smile: We will raid Tues/Thurs at 9pm EST. We are alliance on Turalyon and if you didn’t want to transfer, we would be more than happy to help you re-level :slight_smile:

We would love to have someone like you come join us and help us build the community that we are working hard to build. We hope to be raid ready by Shadowlands, and maybe doing some Jaina runs before SL.

Feel free to message me Thistlebloom#1316

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey Swissmiss!

[H] < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

Two Camels in a Tiny Car, what a name right? We are a dedicated group of people that are looking to down some bosses while having fun at the same time. A few of us have been playing the game together for a little over 7 years, and strive to build an environment in the guild that everyone enjoys.

Our current plan is to keep progressing in Mythic Nya’lotha as far as we can, and build a strong raid team and environment for Shadowlands. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
Optional : Sunday alt run Heroic for fun, same time .
Mythic + runs on off days Monday push Keys.
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for DPS players, and few that have healing/tanking OS ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-Curtvawka#1147

Discord
-PooBear#0706
-Curtvawka#4363

We look forward to talking

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hi Swissmiss,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We look for players that are eager to learn, eager to come to raid prepared, and fit well within our group culture. Based on what you posted here, I expect you may be interested in playing with us.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399

Hello Swissmiss!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

I will message some people soon! Still looking though as I am looking for those perfect raid days I discussed. Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Hey there! Our guild Participation Trophy on Area 52 is currently recruiting for Shadowlands. We Raid Tuesday/Thursday at 10pm - 1am EST. We are 12/12H, and enjoy M+ and PvP. If you’re interested you can add me on Discord or Btag.

My Discord - OrangeChrome#1076
My BattleTag - OrangeChrome#1396

I enjoyed the read and I know you would love Dojo.

Hey! I figure you might be looking for an establish guild, but I am just going to give it a shot. We are a guild compromised of former CE raiders and mythic raiders who took a break during BFA. We are banding together for Shadowland and beyond and will be raiding two days only(Tuesday and Wednesday) 10:30 Est to 1:30 Est… would you be interested in talking?

We currently need another BM hunter