Returning raider 205 ret pally 9/10h former 97%+ logs

Title states most.
I just came back to retail a few weeks back after a year and a half or so on classic. Haven’t raided much recently, with Uldir in BFA being my last significant retail raiding progression. But have mostly raided multiple tiers in every xpac, always in relatively competitive progression.
As I said, I just came back a couple weeks ago, so was a bit behind on gear and covenant etc, but finally got my legendary and now have a 203 iL and I’m looking to get back into a more significant raid role that fits my resume. Currently I’ve gotten one clear done of 9/10H with extensive progress on Sire. Still getting back into the hang of raiding, but when I have gear and know fights I’m able to perform at a high level.

I’m hoping to raid 2 nights a week and no more than 9 hours. If it’s the right situation, would consider 3 nights.

Drop your spam and any notes you have and I’ll reach out if I have interest

Here are my most recent BFA logs:
warcraftlogs (dot) com/character/us/area-52/cous%c3%aenskeetr?zone=24&new=true#zone=19&difficulty=4

1 Like

Hey there! We would love to trial you tonight!

Rats-Hyjal Horde
9/10 H
Competitive semi-hardcore CE focused
Wed-Thurs 9pm-12am EST raid times with an optional day on Monday.

Contact us with questions or if you’re interested!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-910-h-need-dps-for-mythic-prog/771260

Hey Cousinskeetr,

Eternal Order is a Alliance CE guild on Sargeras. The core team consist of former top 100 players We are recruiting for our mythic team as we currently are 9/10H. We raid T/W/Thurs from 9-12EST. We just moved to 3x a week in order to push for AOTC and to get into mythic.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

Still searching!

Hello !

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN and 9/10H CN. The core group is looking to recruit DPS.

We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Every application will be taken into consideration. Don’t hesitate to communicate with us.

BNET : Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268

Discord : Poopdollar#6583 or Svester#7164

Still looking for the right home

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. Current prog 10/10H 2/10M.

currently looking for a couple more solid dps players to round out our roster. had a slow start due to holidays and roster changes but looking to slam come the weeks foward. add me if interested or have any questions .
btag: mke#11978

Hey how’s it going. We are looking for a dps to solidify our roster heading into Mythic. If we peak your interest shoot me a message on discord DaBeez#3343

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-us-enveus-810h-recruiting-for-progression-and-mythic/819705