Returning playing looking for friendly active guild to join

I’m an old player looking to get back into WoW and raiding/pvp. Preferred raid times are between 8-11 EST. I am not looking for some guild thats pushing CE, I primarily want to have fun and be able to play while. I am currently on Illidan but am more than willing to transfer for the right guild. I am leaning on playing my priest but have am not fully decided on class for slands. Comment here with your discord and lets talk.

We have groups that raid during that time but you barely have enough information provide. Discord - Peq#5932

Faction/Server/Progression/Neck Level/Cloak Level/Resistance/Goal

Hi Vallkri! You sound like a fantastic fit for our crew - lemme drop that guild spam. Hit me up if you have questions or want to chat!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hey Vallkri,

If you’re up for a faction change…Reformation may be a good fit for you. We’ve just started into some light raiding 9/12N TWC as of last night :slight_smile: . We run 1 night a week from 8-10 eastern, more to see the content as a group than anything else. We’re experimenting with a night that works for people, so it’s moving around a bit right now as the group gels. My BNet contact info is below in the pre-fab msg if you would like to know more.

Looking for the right guild to call home for the last bit of BfA, Shadowlands and beyond?

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 9/12N Ny’alotha, we raid on Saturdays 6-8 Sever Time (8-10pm Eastern). Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed as people are interested.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Sam

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Come give us a try.

Hello Vallkri

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,

Hello Vallkri!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking for quality people to join our ranks. We’re a group of friends that have been playing together for years. Come check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

HiHi Vallkri,

Are you a shadow priest or a healer? If you are a ranged DPS, we might be the guild for you. Here’s our guild details to see if it’s a good fit:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for Ranged DPS for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 9/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757