Returning Player - 411 Prot Warrior

I Played DF for a month or so at the beginning of the xpack but the guild I was with just made me hate the game and made me lose interest in the game. So I am coming back and wanting to look for a guild that will make me enjoy the game.

I am currently only 411 ilv on my Prot Warr which I know is pretty low but I am currently working on getting it up. I am just looking for a laid back guild that does AoTC and some keystones through the week.

I have raiding xp from CE to just casual raiding to get aotc just depending on what I had time for due to IRL. Can go into more detail if needed.

Days don’t really matter to me but looking for something that starts after 7pm Central, times are more open on the weekends tho.

Thanks, just leave your info below and I’ll be in touch.

1 Like

Hello,

The Knights Who Say Ni is a season1 AOTC/KSM 8/8hc small family like guild. We are working to rebuild our raid roster to prog season2. We are in need of tanks however accept all roles with chill gamers.
Our raid schedule is Tue/Sun 6:30-9pm EST and we run keys throughout the week.
I am personally semi new to joining them but have had a blast running keys with them. I have been able to catch up and get current rather fast and they have been great in helping me learn to run mythics. Good group of peeps.
Feel free to reach out:
Phatkid#6961 disco phatzas#1112 btag
Gins#1561 disco

Dragon Tale on Illidan is currently recruiting a tank and dps. Current raid days/times are, Wednesday and Friday 7pm-9pm CST. We are 8/9N with AOTC as the goal. Last season we ended 8/8H. Feel free to reach out to any of the following if interested:

Jeriky - Discord Jeriky#9574
Tylius - Discord Tylius#9839

Hey there! A tank spot recently just opened up due to one of our tanks needing to take a step back, we’d be interested in chatting with you about a main tank spot if we interest you!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9N & 7/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Still looking

still looking

Hey Justawig, we raid on Tuesday and Thursday 6-8CST which I know is an hour earlier than you stated for your availability. Take a look at our guild information, and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.

**Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic 7/9N Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for 10.1 and beyond. With the changes to guilds coming, we would like to welcome our Alliance allies to the Dark Side. **

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:

DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Rogue
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Ya just a little to early for me thanks tho. Still looking.

Got some more gear. Still looking

Hi Justatwig!

Formerlly LOWER we are a reforming group of CE raiders rejoicing to play with old friends. Looking for some solid pieces to finalize our roster. TUES/WED 8-11 EST - we are housed on Tichondrius. Looking for a Tank/few healers (Even a healing officer to organize healing cooldowns etc.) and some melee DPS. DM me on Discord Nickthetrainn#9216 - Rolls for loot/ Semi-hardcore- come game.

I’ll message you once I get home tonight.

To the top

Howdy ya’ll! We are currently looking for DPS for our Fri/Sat night raids! If you don’t play DPS and are interested in a Healer Position feel free to hit me up as well! Both Main Tank Positions are currently filled but would love to have ya!

We are a good bunch of people who just enjoy gaming and laughing. 18+ Guild.

Our raid times are 8 p.m. EST - 11 p.m. EST

All Classes welcome, no discrimination!

If interested please hit me up on BNET @ DJJDIZZ#1700

Looking to play prot. thanks tho

Hey Justatwig,
Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
3/9H 9/9N ATSC
8/8H VOTI

Needs
Tank
Healer: H pal, Resto Druid, MW monk
Dps: Boomkin, Evoker, Rogue, Enh Sham

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey Buddy I know where you’re coming from check us out,

Added you both. Looking forward to talking with you guys

Heya ! I’m Monechot, the Recruitment Officer for In A Pickle-Thrall (Horde) // 18+ Guild
As with most 18+ guilds, we have explicit language. We do ask that all of our members have thick skin, as we like to banter, all in fun of course!

Our Guild does a little bit of everything, Casual Raiding, M+ pushing, and Fun Events/Contests

Looking for:

Tank:
Warrior
Demon Hunter

Healer:

Disc / Holy Priest

Melee DPS:

Havoc DH
WW Monk
Ret Paladin

Other classes / roles open to the right fit.
Off-spec tank/healer roles for preferred.

We believe in team-work, and all of our members help one another in all aspects of game-play! Including: Helping our casual members get AoTc before the next raid tier. With gear requirements to enter.

We offer: A wide variety of activities everyone in the guild loves to do! From M+ and Raiding current tier, old content achievement/transmog runs, mount/pet farming, and transmog competitions!
Below is our current scheduled activity days:

Monday: Fun Runs (Every 2nd Monday)
Tues: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Weds: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Thurs: Mythic+ Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Fun-Run’s include a variety of things to do, we welcome any members of the guild to join in on the fun!

Mythic raid(s) ( older raids of the expansion / previous expansions ).
Current expansion Meta Raid achievement runs.
Older Meta Raid & Dungeon Achievements.
Transmog Runs for older raids / dungeons.
Contests!! - We offer a variety of contests including: Transmog Contests, Guild Lottery, etc! We give out gold prizes for the Winner(s)!
We also give in game gifts for Christmas every year!

Please reply to this post or add any of the below contacts if you’d like to inquire about our guild, or to join our community!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Battle.net:
Recruitment Officer: HazelHarlot#1445

Discord:
Recruitment Officer: HazelHarlot#3818

DM me on disc Nickthetrainn#9216 lets chat! looking for a 2nd tank