Returning players looking to raid (aotc)

Title says it all, myself and two others are looking for a place to raid for the remainder of Shadowlands. We have raided in every tier this expansion, including some mythic progression. we are all competent players that have been playing the game together for a long time. I have this rogue, which is my main, and a druid while the other two have a Protection Warrior & Fury Warrior (or Shadow Priest). I will link their characters below.

We are late night players and are looking for a late night raid, beginning at 10/11PM est for however long. Days are flexible. Feel free to contact me on this post or use my info below:

Discord: Mado#0420
battle net: mado#11428

Madod at Illidan - Druid
Pkle at Illidan - Warrior (protection)
Slugload at Illidan - Warrior (arms)
Jhizlord at Illidan - Priest

Bump! It! Up!

bump for the real ones

Is it really this hard to find a guild xD?

bump it up to the top.

I’d be happy to talk to you about our AOTC team. You’d have to be OK with going alliance though. Happy to give you more info. We raid Friday and Saturday 7:30 Pacific time. We have a core group who’ve played together for years. We recently joined up with a large guild and have added a few more players. We would love a few more dps. Currently our team is 20 people but generally we have about 17 on per raid night due to real life stuff. Let me know if you’d like more info. battle tag damsk#11513.

yo, check out the forum post i just made, hmu if interested Thrall (H) (cross server raid team) – Throwbois Fri/Sat 10pm-12am EST LF DPS and Healers

I would love to chat. However our raid times are 9-11 est Tuesday and Thursday. So it’s a little earlier than your posted times.

Our guild also runs mythic+ and does all the content

My discord is shiloh#0935
Bnet shiloh#1377

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436

Thanks for the replies.

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hello! :wave:
We’re recruiting a few different type of players.

1.) SoF Raiders - We’re looking for both serious raiders, and players LF a good time.
-Our heroic (AOTC+) group runs on Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10pm central. We’re looking for more DPS to build onto a well rounded roster of semi-hardcore players. We’re currently 7/11H with goals of moving forward.
-Our normal team reclears on Tuesday from 7-10pm central. This group’s good for alts, parses, casual players, and learning the mechanics. Currently 11/11N.

2.) Mythic Key pushers - We’re looking for more players interested in M+. We normally run keys during our down time from raiding. There’s room for everybody, just post your key and join others. Players are currently running anywhere between 2-20’s.

3.) Casual/Social - Making new friends, running old content, leveling alts, farming mounts/xmog, contests, events & more.

Discord available for chats, sims, memes, pet pics, and sign ups.
Reply here or send an in game message/mail to Zxg.
You can also apply through the guild finder - Actively Throwing.