Returning players lf team!

hi! me and a group of friends are returning for dragonflight and we are lf a team to raid with. some of us have multiple CE experience while others usually just get aotc and stop raiding. looking for chill weekend raiding.

we have 9-11 players all looking for the same spot to go to, we have fire mage(me), windwalker monk, disc priest x2 although one would rather play shadow in raid, a warlock, warrior, rogue, and a hunter.

pref weekend ally guilds but will consider horde aswell

i get its a lot to ask to bring in such a large group of people, some have just a few bosses mythic xp while others have deep prog but we are trying to stick together in the new expansion! if interested to talk about it drop me btags and we can chat

2 Likes

Hello Message me on discord, I would like to see if I could accommodate. Jaboc#0001

Hey Heyimvipirl,

Would love to chat with you! Were looking for a disc priest right now along with dps, gonna leave our info here.
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for Dps, Melee & Ranged currently but subject to change & a disc priest

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Heyimvipirl,
My guild is about that far from hitting a full 30 man team. I’d love to chat with you about you guys joining us. We’re primarily an AOTC focused guild. My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Eclipsed is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking for players for our weekend raiding team…our times are Saturday and Sunday’s 7-9:30pm EST…if interested, please drop me a line on my Discord: Nakkita#7971 or BTag: britt2376#1776 :slight_smile:

More about our guild:
Multi-Team Guild LF DPS for Weekend Raid Team - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Eclipsed (eclipsedgaming.com)

If your willing to go horse we might be able to fit you guys.

Guild info below:

Hi there!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps and an OT for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hello! My name is Mohmo and I am the Recruitment officer for Just Vibing
Just Vibing is a newly formed guild on Area 52 that is recruiting for Dragonflight. The focus of the guild is AOTC/Heroic raiding and KSM/Mythic plus. We are accepting casual players as well as people pushing Mythic+

Are Raid times are Friday-Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm Est.

We are currently looking for a Resto Shaman (But willing to accept other classes)

Just Vibing Also has a Discord that we active in, right now we are helping other Guildies gear Alts as well as doing our weekly guild raids.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.
Discord Mohmo#6613
Bnet: Sypid#11196

If you can do a horde guild on Friday nights we could be a fit, bnet is yabigchoob#1206 if you want to chat.

This isn’t to be a downer, but you all sound like a guild already.

This is a very tricky to make something like this work, and may just be easier to recruit a few more to bolster your ranks.

Everyone proceed with caution on this and best of luck to everyone in DF

1 Like

Hello heyimvipirl
i am fryeaa my guild. Children of Mayhem, is a Spinebreaker Alliance guild that engages primarily in raiding and M+ content. In season three we were top 10 alliance guild with Sepulcher of the First Ones AOTC. We are a group of older players average age of over 40.

(Cross-realm and cross-faction trials welcome!)

7:00-10:00 CST, WED/Thurs.

Looking For:

• Warlock and Shaman
  • Any DPS with tank/healer OS (or vice-versa)
  • Misc. RDPS/Melee DPS
  • A potential Evoker enjoyer

(Our raid tank slots are all filled at this time, though qualified parties will be considered regardless.)

Contact me:

If you have any questions or inquiries, or are interested in joining , feel free to reach out to me at any time via Discord or Bnet!

Bnet Thyrax#1884
Discord Fyrea#5777

Hello Heyimvipirl,

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild on Zuljin Horde. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)

Hi Heyimvipirl! Did you find what you’re looking for?